Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    WTF? :rofl:

That is so funny
    :mmm:

This morning, I was reading on here about the Boateng incident and was wondering if Hull released a statement on their website about the "accident" on Sagna and Bendtner.

Instead, I found a better statement saying that Brown was sacked! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    True, Lumiere down the Broadway sounds good to me, you in Rich?
    There's a tanning salon there? Where exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    :mmm:

This morning, I was reading on here about the Boateng incident and was wondering if Hull released a statement on their website about the "accident" on Sagna and Bendtner.

Instead, I found a better statement saying that Brown was sacked! :rofl:
    I'm literally rolling on the floor with laughter. He probably though he was irreplaceable. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    I'm literally rolling on the floor with laughter. He probably though he was irreplaceable. :mmm:
    He'll probably still go around with that worm around his ******* ear. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Next to the Chinese place, The White Swan, I think.
    Might have to check it out. I need a waxing too.

Been meaning to try that restaurant out on the corner next to the library.

ReputationRep:
    Essentially, Bendtner led to Phil Brown losing his job. You must be loving him even more now? Now on gardening leave. I reckon he'll make a great gardener tbh.

ReputationRep:
    He has a huge amount of experience in tending grass with ****, certainly.

ReputationRep:
    I'm wondering where that former Man Citeh player is, he moved to Hull, where is he now? I think he was Brazilian and he's scored a few long-range shots whilst playing in the EPL...

His name escapes whw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    I'm wondering where that former Man Citeh player is, he moved to Hull, where is he now? I think he was Brazilian and he's scored a few long-range shots whilst playing in the EPL...

His name escapes whw.
    Geovanni......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)

His name escapes whw.
    Geovanni still plays for Hull.

ReputationRep:
    Is Song gonna be back for hammers this weekend? Can't believe he got carded by that **** of a ref.

ReputationRep:
    I expect you lot to be on your best behaviour tomorrow night when Chelsea get sent out the CL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    He'll probably still go around with that worm around his ******* ear. :awesome:
    i always wondered what the hell he uses that thing for anyway?
    he looks like even more of a douche bag with it. when bendtner scored he was gonna eat it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    he looks like even more of a douche bag with it. when bendtner scored he was gonna eat it
    It's only a matter of time before we see him wearing one of these...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    I think he thought he was auditioning for some talent show or something..... Britain's Biggest Douchebag is the award he came away with.

ReputationRep:
    Brown being sacked makes me happy. I don't like to wish misfortune on people, but he isn't a person, he's a ****streak down the arsecrack of humanity.

In other news, I was actually called a wind up merchant IRL today. It felt good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panthalic)
    In other news, I was actually called a wind up merchant IRL today. It felt good.
    "Ah, great joy, he's one of us now, Dave!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Geovanni still plays for Hull.
    I did go on this webpage and couldn't see his name in the profiles tbh. Must have seen his forename and not bothered looking at the surname.

Ahh well.

ReputationRep:
    I am ******* dripping with seminal joy at the demise of Phail Brown. It is literally the sweetest filling to a delicious Hull crumble... we can think that we, and Arsene... the imperious Arsene... added to this destruction.

Now it will be much easier to action the crab picking death session.

ReputationRep:
    Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=119

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.