Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    And what happened in that final? :teehee:
    Traumatic, traumatic things God, if only Thierry had taken that chance..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunar10)
    I hope you get Barcelona, Manchester United or Inter Milan for quarters final, the only reason you are still in this competition is because you notoriously draw easy teams, but like history a big team comes and you have no alternative but to bend over
    Your terrible eloquence exposes you as a glory supporter.

This may sound odd, but Chelsea going out is better for our title chances. They now have the chance to focus even more effort on the title and hence the Utd game, which means that I can easily see it being a draw. 2 dropped points each is happy days.

ReputationRep:
    It's silly trying to guess what's going to happen in the Chelsea United game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Your terrible eloquence exposes you as a glory supporter.

This may sound odd, but Chelsea going out is better for our title chances. They now have the chance to focus even more effort on the title and hence the Utd game, which means that I can easily see it being a draw. 2 dropped points each is happy days.
    Stop it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is too much:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunar10)
    I hope you get Barcelona, Manchester United or Inter Milan for quarters final, the only reason you are still in this competition is because you notoriously draw easy teams, but like history a big team comes and you have no alternative but to bend over
    2 posts, cfc1992 is that you?

Crumbleeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Listening to the despair of Chelsea fans on 5live tonight seeping through the speaker holes.. it's delicious. I could bathe in it to keep me forever young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    My plan of saying that Chelsea would win at the Bridge worked.

ReputationRep:
    You'd think the Hull manager couldn't get any uglier but:

HEY YOU GUYS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    My plan of saying that Chelsea would win at the Bridge worked.
    I know, I bet you feel rather foolish having predicted Chelsea to go through :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    Traumatic, traumatic things God, if only Thierry had taken that chance..
    Stop. PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    They need to pick themselves up before going to Old Trafford though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    I know, I bet you feel rather foolish having predicted Chelsea to go through :rolleyes:
    It was all part of my master plan tbh. :pierre:

I really do think Man United will trounce Liverpool at OT though...

ReputationRep:
    It was all part of my master plan tbh. :pierre:

Here is hoping Aquilani becomes Alonso, and they play like Liverpool Mk.09.

Since WUMming chelsea fans in italian over facebook, my page has refused to open. huh.

ReputationRep:
    To make my evening even better I just bought flights to come home for the fulham game where cesc will be picking up the premier league trophy :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richiboi)
    Here is hoping Aquilani becomes Alonso, and they play like Liverpool Mk.09.

Since WUMming chelsea fans in italian over facebook, my page has refused to open. huh.
    Aquaman most likely will not start on Sunday...... Lucas will come in in his place.

ReputationRep:
    :indiff:

We will anally rape United on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea lost:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

The Fifa world player of the year has apparently become a race between Messi and Rooney according to the media and Rooney will probably win the PFA player of the year award. I know these two players are great but surely Cesc should be at least competing:confused:

He's defo been the player of this season in the EPL by a margin but his name is not even being mentioned.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Ac...,12306,00.html

Am I missing something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Aquaman most likely will not start on Sunday...... Lucas will come in in his place.
    Eww.... i just had my tea.

I think Liverpool bought the wrong "prince" from Roma. my Liverpool supporting mate thinks he is the ****, but i think a lot secretly wish they'd bought De Rossi instead. Better bet IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Chelsea lost:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

The Fifa world player of the year has apparently become a race between Messi and Rooney according to the media and Rooney will probably win the PFA player of the year award. I know these two players are great but surely Cesc should be at least competing:confused:

He's defo been the player of this season in the EPL by a margin but his name is not even being mentioned.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Ac...,12306,00.html

I'm a missing something?
    Apart from the fact that he hasn't been the best player in the Premier League this season....

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.