Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    I opened this thread hoping to see stories of crumbles and this is what I get :lolwut:
    Look for the Liverpool, sp*rs or Chelsea thread. WE ARE DESSERT-LESS.

ReputationRep:
    I am desperate for some lube, where's that bucket'o'lol :sexface:

Suck that WUM... ohhhh yeaaah :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Mr Chelsea couldn't keep the blue ink in the pen, but to write on your best friends book? that was just wrong. tbf I would have ripped that ffrench dictionary to pieces or until my red ink had run out.
    bet he has a really small blue ink too :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I am desperate for some lube, where's that bucket'o'lol

Suck that WUM... ohhhh yeaaah
    There you are. I want a speaking part in your next Shakespeare adaption. Kthxbai.

ReputationRep:
    I've decided I'm going to madrid way way or another in May. Clearly I'd love Cesc to be there to pick up the trophy but failing that I'll be doing some real life WUMming

ReputationRep:
    Seeing Terry lost his armband, the guys at Redaction made him a new one :teehee:

http://www.redaction.org.uk/PDFs/ARM...ttons/post.gif

ReputationRep:
    I am enjoying Phail McNulty being embarrassed by the comments on his own blog.

He's an utter moron... to say drawing quick conclusions is a dangerous occupation after deciding we were out of it, with a third of the season remaining... just this weekend past.

Oh dear Phail :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    There you are. I want a speaking part in your next Shakespeare adaption. Kthxbai.
    I will not produce... I got not a single slither or rep for my whoring, and now my vagina has run dry from discharging my artistic juices into a thankless world that is simply immature to my genius

ReputationRep:
    The funniest thing about that is virtually everyone lines up on the blog itself to call him a tit. It's an embarrassing blog in that sense, though he's not a bad writer per se. Typically reactionary, yes, but not Daily Mirror model of fail league.

ReputationRep:
    I am enjoying Phail McNulty being embarrassed by the comments on his own blog.

He's an utter moron... to say drawing quick conclusions is a dangerous occupation after deciding we were out of it, with a third of the season remaining... just this weekend past.

Oh dear Phail :facepalm2:
    link plz. Honestly, there are so very few good journalists. Matthew Syed is worthy of WHW's attention but other than Syed, (who's an absolute beast of a journalist and writer), who else is there? James Lawton sickens me, especially how he's made his career out of ****ging off Beckham and generally being deliberately controversial and, well, a bit of a **** tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone see the irony that Bridge may now end playing for England at Left Back :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    bet he has a really small blue ink too :nooo:
    He even tried to write with his uncontrollable pen on book held together by glued on sellotape:no:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22005658/

"Lianne Johnson, 21, claimed she had sex with Terry in a nightclub toilet in April 2005, even though she had a broken leg and was on crutches."

ReputationRep:
    so yeah.. Arsenal.. anyone remember who they are?

ReputationRep:
    I will not produce... I got not a single slither or rep for my whoring, and now my vagina has run dry from discharging my artistic juices into a thankless world that is simply immature to my genius
    I just topped up your vagina, get writing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    He even tried to write with his uncontrollable pen on book held together by glued on sellotape:no:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22005658/

"Lianne Johnson, 21, claimed she had sex with Terry in a nightclub toilet in April 2005, even though she had a broken leg and was on crutches."
    One of the alleged women 'doesn't want to cheat on Toni again'. First name terms eh. Bet Toni was well happy she was being talked about in such a personal, intimate, manner. rofl. I do love trashy gossip now and again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    so yeah.. Arsenal.. anyone remember who they are?
    :lol: +rep!

Anyone watching time of our lives on SS1?. Merson, Smith and Parlour are on it.

I thought they only did this for the great sides of each era?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Does anyone see the irony that Bridge may now end playing for England at Left Back :rofl:
    hehe yeah you couldn't make this stuff up. it'll bring an end to the "it's our time to lift the wc" wagon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    Anyone watching time of our lives on SS1?. Merson, Smith and Parlour are on it.

I thought they only did this for the great sides of each era?
    I'm not sure you'd have any first hand experience to judge a great side. Unluck.

With respect to journalists, whosoever that incompetent buffoon that writes for the Evening Standard is... he is the most reactionary, embarrassing semi-WUM I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

Even the little picture he has is pure WUM... his dirty little goblin face half-winking at me, the ******* prick :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Love it, Rob. Love it. :coma:

Generally the level of football journalism is laughable and barely deserves to be toilet paper for the metaphorical verbal mansoup of our collective musing loins. Such is an act of affection, nay love, and seldom can a man waste these vital juices upon angry WUM fodder.

Danny Fullbrook and Brian Woolnough in particular should simply be held down and forced to eat **** until they gluttonously end up an extra on the blu ray edition of Seven. I really, really want them sexually assaulted.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.