Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Your '/joking' ruined a perfectly good bit of satire.
    Fixed, now fix your quote.

KTHXBAI.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Lol, just a sub.
    WUMs aren't allowed to be mods it would be an oxymoron. It simply wouldn't work. Warning points would be dished out everywhere.

Number of points: 13

Reason: Chelsea Losing

The moderator entered the following comment: MUHAHAHAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    I'm still uncertain about which team we should avoid - Barcelona, Man Utd or Inter?

CSKA will be the team everyone will want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    I'm still uncertain about which team we should avoid - Barcelona, Man Utd or Inter?

Man Utd because of the englishness and their knowledge of our tactics.

Barca we could go blow for blow and their style might play into our hands.

Inter we could "potentially" outpass.

Lyon are french therefore wenger would know what to do. Ditto Bordeaux.

CSKA. Weakest team in the draw but it's pretty cold in Russia!

Bayern always dangerous but we are very capable of beating them.

ReputationRep:

I'd take Inter, seeing as how Lucio is suspended for the first leg..... He was brilliant against Chelsea over the two legs, a big loss. IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    WUMs aren't allowed to be mods it would be an oxymoron. It simply wouldn't work. Warning points would be dished out everywhere.

Number of points: 13

Reason: Chelsea Losing

The moderator entered the following comment: MUHAHAHAHAHA
    loool exactly..I would ban Kev straight away just for the fun of it, matter of fact, I would just ban everyone on this thread for a few days. God knows you all need to experience **** IRL:mmm:

edit: I would close the Liverpool thread, no joke.

ReputationRep:
    Harsh. :cry:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    loool exactly..I would ban Kev straight away just for the fun of it, matter of fact, I would just ban everyone on this thread for a few days. God knows you all need to experience **** IRL:mmm:

edit: I would close the Liverpool thread, no joke.
    Well you could close the chelsea thread but there wouldn't be much point tbh seeing as there's only 3 people who post there except when we're WUMming :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Well you could close the chelsea thread but there wouldn't be much point tbh seeing as there's only 3 people who post there except when we're WUMming :teehee:
    Tellmeaboutit. I went to leisure there after the Inter game and you guys colonised the thread. Wumming without prey is not cool.

ReputationRep:
    I really can't see us beating Barca, Bayern, Inter or Man Utd over 2 legs, even Bayern which is arguably the weakest side among the other 3 is a 'great' side on their day and would make us look silly when Ribery or Robben has the ball.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Harsh. :cry:

:getmecoat:
    loool I joke. You hate Gary Neville :rofl: :rofl: legendary, I was going to rep you for that then I realised your a Sub.:fart:

Spoiler:
    Show
    lool at smilie:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    We're going to have to play them one time or another Stalin, and if we can't beat them, we won't win. Simple as. I don't think we're good enough to win the CL, it's not going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    loool I joke. You hate Gary Neville :rofl: :rofl: legendary, I was going to rep you for that then I realised your a Sub.:fart:

Spoiler:
    Show
    lool at smilie:rofl:
    :huff: I do believe I have actually gotten more rep from Arsenal fans than Utd ones, and have also been negged by at least two Utd fans too, and no Arsenal fans..... FML. FFS. :emo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    apparently I say FML too much :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    I really can't see us beating Barca, Bayern, Inter or Man Utd over 2 legs, even Bayern which is arguably the weakest side among the other 3 is a 'great' side on their day and would make us look silly when Ribery or Robben has the ball.
    Barcelona I reckon we could beat over two legs and Inter I'm worried about because of the Mourinho effect. Bayern and the rest I'm not so sure about.

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona I reckon we could beat over two legs and Inter I'm worried about because of the Mourinho effect. Bayern and the rest I'm not so sure about.
    Man Utd have been better than us in every way, shape and form this season.

Bayern and Inter are very physical sides with an entire, Arsenal :sexface:, at their disposal.

I can't see us beating Barcelona either, we have no way of containing the Messi threat, and if it's not him, it's Henry, and Iniesta, and Xavi and the list goes on. Valdes, as far as I know, has only conceded one goal at home in the Champions League this season, that's a pretty decent record in my opinion.

We have to hope that one of the 'big 4' get paired up against each other and that we play one of the lesser clubs.

ReputationRep:
    I have a masochistic wish to be raped by Barca. It'd be like Scarlett Johansson leaving Jennifer Alba sticky and gaping. Proper hot.

ReputationRep:
    I just don't want to go out to Man Utd. again, the rest of 'em I'm not fussed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    I have a masochistic wish to be raped by Barca.
    The TSR user or the team?

ReputationRep:
    Reason why Rooney is the best in the world at the moment: No Jeppaloth, not to just buck the trend. That's an incidental, obviously. Though definitely a pity outside of the red half of Manchester, where anyone advocating his current superiority has a damn good case imo. Mainly it's the gravity of his improvement in certain areas (a fact which should not be underestimated), the general consistency and product, and without wishing to sound defamatory or overtly simplistic, the fact he is carrying one of the biggest clubs in the world pretty much by himself. With frightening ease, I might add. Messi is an amazing player, as is Ronaldo, of course. But right at this minute Rooney is simply terrifying.

And Natty, I can taste it from here. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    The TSR user or the team?
    If the user looks anything like Messi, why not.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.