The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hubert Poo
CSKA is a really ****** trip at the business end of the season Mr Chairman. The timing of it is awful for an English side.

Yeah, it must be awful having to travel first class to Moscow, and then stay in the slums.......:s-smilie:
Kevmeister
Inter lack Lucio for the first leg. If you beat them in the first leg and make them chase the game, it's over.

None. Lówenstein for me tonight.

Who's Lucio's back up?
I have a strange feeling we'll get either Barcelona or United, if we beat either of them then the trophy is ours.
Reply 5283
Anyone posted this yet? Would be sweet if it's real, but alas it probably isn't..

JK_91
Materazzi/Cordoba I think. Not too shabby lol.

Compared to Silvestre, yeah I'd take either.
Shirt looks absolutely ace.
jk1986
Anyone posted this yet? Would be sweet if it's real, but alas it probably isn't..

Fly Emirates logo is too small, company wouldn't accept it in my opinion.
JK_91
Materazzi/Cordoba I think. Not too shabby lol.

Yes, but not a patch on Lucio. He is class personified.
If that is our shirt next year then it will have in tears it's that fabulous. I often wear the 70/71 and it's one of my prized possessions - to see us effectively wearing it again, with what in reality would be pretty minimalised sponsorship, would have me so ******* happy it really would.
JK_91
Isn't there a whole thing about how we're trying to get more money off of them because we're getting much less than other top sides are from their sponsors? They may allow it as part of some appeasement. Long shot I know.

Why would they complain about the size of the logo - we named our ******* stadium after them...
Stalin
Why would they complain about the size of the logo - we named our ******* stadium after them...

And they paid handsomely for that privilege.....
Hubert Poo
If that is our shirt next year then it will have in tears it's that fabulous. I often wear the 70/71 and it's one of my prized possessions - to see us effectively wearing it again, with what in reality would be pretty minimalised sponsorship, would have me so ******* happy it really would.

I wear my

or my

I'd kill for that strip though...
Kevmeister
And they paid handsomely for that privilege.....

Will Utd still be with AIG next season after what happened last year?
If the shirt has been passed at board level (which is how I gather it works) then it would have gone through the sponsorship consultation already, obviously, by default, successfully. Obviously that's only a given if it's real . . .
Reply 5294
I liked the Arsenal burgundy/redcurrant one tbh and the O2 sponsors.
Stalin
Will Utd still be with AIG next season after what happened last year?

Deal is up at season's end, AON are new sponsors. Apparently £20m+ a season.

That shirt-pic has Arseblog emblazoned on it. :toofunny:
Kevmeister
Deal is up at season's end, AON are new sponsors. Apparently £20m+ a season.

That shirt-pic has Arseblog emblazoned on it. :toofunny:

This AON?

http://www.aon.com/unitedkingdom/default.jsp
Reply 5297
Can't believe people are so convinced that we've got Chamakh in the bag already. :confused:
It's only a matter of time before one of the top 4 is sponsored by Greggs :rofl:

Latest