Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Materazzi/Cordoba I think. Not too shabby lol.
    Cordoba is an absolute beast. He is about 5'7" yet is such a good jumper that he is aerially powerful, and is just as rapid as Lucio. Dread to think what his legs must be like. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Can't believe people are so convinced that we've got Chamakh in the bag already. :confused:
    Hasn't he signed a contract :confused: I thought he announced it a couple of weeks ago for 50k per week. Kev will probably have a link somewhere :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Hasn't he signed a contract :confused: I thought he announced it a couple of weeks ago for 50k per week. Kev will probably have a link somewhere :p:
    I believe he signed a precontract of some sort, basically telling everyone that his Naniesque haircut is ours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Deal is up at season's end, AON are new sponsors. Apparently £20m+ a season.

That shirt-pic has Arseblog emblazoned on it. :toofunny:
    Is it going to be worth more than the Standard Chartered one that we are getting? As at the time ours was the record at 20m+ just don't know the exact numbers.

---------------

Also if anyone can tell me how to programme a pound sign into a Canadian laptop I would be most pleased. (It is a Vaio if that is any help)

ReputationRep:
    Is it going to be worth more than the Standard Chartered one that we are getting? As at the time ours was the record at 20m+ just don't know the exact numbers.

---------------

Also if anyone can tell me how to programme a pound sign into a Canadian laptop I would be most pleased. (It is a Vaio if that is any help)
    Same, no exact numbers. I presume ours is bigger due to better exposure and so forth...... we are the bigger club after all.

ReputationRep:
    It's all conjecture imo. I'm just dreading the day in August when Spurs announce the signing of Chamakh...

ReputationRep:
    Same, no exact numbers. I presume ours is bigger due to better exposure and so forth...... we are the bigger club after all.
    Take you wum and shove it

I wish we had Park then we would have the whole of Scandanavia and Asia for exposure!

(I agree yours is probably bigger though, sell-outs )

ReputationRep:
    Park probably sells more strips than all of Barcelona and Real Madrid combined.

ReputationRep:
    Take you wum and shove it

I wish we had Park then we would have the whole of Scandanavia and Asia for exposure!

(I agree yours is probably bigger though, sell-outs )
    Park is the most criminally underrated footballer in the PL, imo. In the time since he's joined, and played, we've won three PLs and a CL, reaching last year's final too. He has played a part, to say otherwise is just plain wrong.

Sell outs? Aren't your lot selling naming rights for the plot of land? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Park is the most criminally underrated footballer in the PL, imo. In the time since he's joined, and played, we've won three PLs and a CL, reaching last year's final too. He has played a part, to say otherwise is just plain wrong.

Sell outs? Aren't your lot selling naming rights for the plot of land? :teehee:
    We have our dignity! (for now )

I like Park and have really never understood the disdain with which he is treated.

ReputationRep:
    We have our dignity! (for now )

I like Park and have really never understood the disdain with which he is treated.
    It's because he sells shirts, that much is clear. He is worshipped in South Korea, and rightly so, considering their achievements on the international stage...... He's now captain.

ReputationRep:
    That shirt-pic has Arseblog emblazoned on it. :toofunny:
    Yeah that's where the picture's from, he watermarked it

ReputationRep:
    Good stuff

wish we get to play Barca

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1986)
    Anyone posted this yet? Would be sweet if it's real, but alas it probably isn't..

That is ******* awesome if it is true! I'll buy 7 plus 1 for each of my future children in various sizes. In semi seriousness if that is the truth I'd buy it and print it with nothing but the number 8 on the back. Always been my favourite number since wrighty and then freddie. Nasri's not doing too bad either!

Arseblog is normally a good source and in this case he's just reprinting what someone has sent him. However if you tilt your screen you can make out a square by the badge where someone has photoshopped it. Either way whoever done it deserves an A in art class and should definitely be working for a promotions company!

Edit: Ah bugger it is a fake :cry:

ReputationRep:
    PS found this smiley. We should petition for it to be added to TSR:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Edit: Ah bugger it is a fake :cry:

[IMG]mythbusted[/IMG]
    Ah gutted, feared it was far too retro to be true

ReputationRep:
    New post up! sorry for the lack of blog this week, I've had a ridiculously busy week so far but luckily my boss is away today and things have calmed down!

http://rantraveandriot.wordpress.com/

ReputationRep:
    Nice blog. It shall be getting bookmarked :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    New post up! sorry for the lack of blog this week, I've had a ridiculously busy week so far but luckily my boss is away today and things have calmed down!

http://rantraveandriot.wordpress.com/
    Great blog:top: I agree, Barca and Inter we can beat if we play to our strengths and if everyone is playing to their best standards while Man Utd is defo the team to avoid. Hopefully a french team and maybe Barca for the Semi Can't wait for the draw tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Great blog:top: I agree, Barca and Inter we can beat if we play to our strengths and if everyone is playing to their best standards while Man Utd is defo the team to avoid. Hopefully a french team and maybe Barca for the Semi Can't wait for the draw tomorrow.
    I've got a feeling Arsenal will get one of the other 7 teams that are in the draw tomorrow.

/Jamie Redknapp.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.