The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Hubert Poo
Love it, Rob. Love it. :coma:

Generally the level of football journalism is laughable and barely deserves to be toilet paper for the metaphorical verbal mansoup of our collective musing loins. Such is an act of affection, nay love, and seldom can a man waste these vital juices upon angry WUM fodder.

Danny Fullbrook and Brian Woolnough in particular should simply be held down and forced to eat **** until they gluttonously end up an extra on the blu ray edition of Seven. I really, really want them sexually assaulted.
If only I had not yet repped... I would be blowing my wad of gem-semen all over your e-fanny, Richard.
Stomach, face, or tits Rob. I'm off the pill at the mo. :sexface:

The thought is enough anyway dude. :p:
Reply 522
Hubert Poo
Stomach, face, or tits Rob. I'm off the pill at the mo. :sexface:

The thought is enough anyway dude. :p:
Tit ****, for sure.

TO, Poo, or GTFO :coma:
Reply 523

Diaby's focused face :drool:

Dwight from Futurama = Song
More of a Reginald D Hunter tbpfhwy.
Who would of thought Song would turn out to be the player he is today?
on the diaby pic im surprised at how close the ref is to the action..even closer than some of the liverpool players
OOMGG LOOOOL you guys have to see this...scroll down to the video
http://lexissport.blogspot.com/2010/02/barclays-fan-of-india-makes-dream-trip.html
emanuel_arsenalfc
OOMGG LOOOOL you guys have to see this...scroll down to the video
http://lexissport.blogspot.com/2010/02/barclays-fan-of-india-makes-dream-trip.html

It is funny, although someone sent this to me last night :biggrin:
Reply 530
Michelin Man
:facepalm2:

I'm warning everyone I'm close to hit the full blown rage button if someone does anything stupid (I'm looking at you Zizali). I don't take kindly to having my knowledge of Arsenal questioned. 15 years and many thousands of pounds have been invested. Countless weddings, holidays and dates missed. So anyone says anything about the team going to **** will receive my full wrath.

:mad:

See here for what I'm talking about:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=23689010#post23689010

To be honest with you, I admire your passion. The money and time you have spent following Arsenal can not be questioned. However, I symapthise with you because football can't be understood with money and time, it's natural, just like having the talent to be a footballer. So in terms of your understanding of the game i'm sorry to say that you are second to everyone. You are like the kid who always turns up to training early and stay back for extra training but sadly never gets picked. But you are dedicated :smile: :arsenal:
ZizAli
To be honest with you, I admire your passion. The money and time you have spent following Arsenal can not be questioned. However, I symapthise with you because football can't be understood with money and time, it's natural, just like having the talent to be a footballer. So in terms of your understanding of the game i'm sorry to say that you are second to everyone. You are like the kid who always turns up to training early and stay back for extra training but sadly never gets picked. But you are dedicated :smile: :arsenal:

To be fair I was more upset about my passion for the game being questioned rather than my knowledge of the game. He inferred I was one of the "new generation" of fans who simply turn up and don't attempt to participate in contributing to the atmosphere when clearly that is not me (if you saw how I was acting at Upton Park for the cup game you'd understand!). I firmly believe creating a good atmosphere is crucial to the performance of the team but violence and destruction aren't part of that which is what this guy wants.

I won't go into the whole Ultra Culture as that's all in the other thread but I just take it all very personally especially after hearing he only goes to a couple of games a season because "it's too expensive" any dedicated fan would find the money if the passion was great enough. Not going to football isn't even an option for me so I will always find the money somehow even if it bankrupts me.

Another post up. I tried to put more of my opinion in this time following feedback so let me know if it's any better guys! :biggrin:

http://rantraveandriot.wordpress.com/
Reply 532
Michelin Man
To be fair I was more upset about my passion for the game being questioned rather than my knowledge of the game. He inferred I was one of the "new generation" of fans who simply turn up and don't attempt to participate in contributing to the atmosphere when clearly that is not me (if you saw how I was acting at Upton Park for the cup game you'd understand!). I firmly believe creating a good atmosphere is crucial to the performance of the team but violence and destruction aren't part of that which is what this guy wants.

I won't go into the whole Ultra Culture as that's all in the other thread but I just take it all very personally especially after hearing he only goes to a couple of games a season because "it's too expensive" any dedicated fan would find the money if the passion was great enough. Not going to football isn't even an option for me so I will always find the money somehow even if it bankrupts me.

Another post up. I tried to put more of my opinion in this time following feedback so let me know if it's any better guys! :biggrin:

http://rantraveandriot.wordpress.com/

Just chuck the link to your blog in your sig, so you don't have to post it up everyday. :top:

EDIT: It's already there! :p:
Reply 533
toby_ling
hehe yeah you couldn't make this stuff up. it'll bring an end to the "it's our time to lift the wc" wagon.

Hes not even the best English left back at City ffs.
Jeppaloth
Hes not even the best English left back at City ffs.

Ssssh! Stop ruining my fun! I just wanna see Terry be forced to play next to bridge! :teehee:
T.Adams VI
Who would of thought Song would turn out to be the player he is today?

Well... Wenger for one? :wink:
It's only Friday? Ah ffs. :facepalm2:

MM, remind me to rep you tonight if I forget having fallen asleep again in a desperate attempt to get to next week quicker. It's good to see you back.

At this rate I'll end up like Cartman doing a Buck Rogers ffs.
Reply 537
Hubert Poo

What fixtures are on this weekend? How do you guys find out?

I use the fantasy.premierleague... site for prem games, but that obviously doesn't cover stuff like the cup. I'm guessing there are some games tomorrow?
Hubert Poo

MM, remind me to rep you tonight if I forget having fallen asleep again in a desperate attempt to get to next week quicker. It's good to see you back.

At this rate I'll end up like Cartman doing a Buck Rogers ffs.

Haha I will do :yy:

I needed a source of Arsenal conversation seeing as people only talk about Barca over here obviously and TSR is the perfect place. It's funny that the core posters are the same as when I was on here a couple of years ago. Some things never change!
Speaking of Barca, I've just got out a book on Lionel 'anti-football' Messi from my local library, penned by a Luca Caiolo. I will enjoy reading this and it will provide me with more ammo for when I post on Barca and Messi on TSR. It'll all irritate the user, Barca, immensely :cool: I think Messi is a clown but mebbe my opinions of him might change, having read this book? Intit? :confused: Also got Didier Drogba's autobiography today and the film 'Goodbye Lenin!' :cool:

Chinese take-away and a film tonight, 4real. Wurd.

:cool:

Latest