Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Although I am not massively happy with that, and it could've been better... it will be a real litmus test for us and our team. Also, we might be able to kick a team off the park for once :awesome:

I am trembling with excitement at the prospect.

ReputationRep:
    MM, go make Messi ill sor something. Kthxbai

ReputationRep:
    Cambell's gonna break some Argentinian legs. Twinkle toes my arse.

ReputationRep:
    Easy, can't bloody wait

ReputationRep:
    And if we get to the Final we'll be the away team:emo: F(our)L

ReputationRep:
    Time to prove we have what it takes to win.

ReputationRep:
    Barca, then Inter, then Man United in the Final.

Gotta beat the best to be the best amirite :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal are going to do the Double. CL and Premier League.

ReputationRep:
    At least ours is the biggest tie of the round, but that is one of the worst draws we could've got.

ReputationRep:
    Possible the worst outcome for us. Barca at home first in the Quarter then Probably Inter for the Semi at home first and then possibly Man Utd whom we have to play as the "away" team.

ReputationRep:
    It is the worst draw possible, all the powerhouses en-route :p:

ReputationRep:
    piece of piss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Barca, then Inter, then Man United in the Final.

Gotta beat the best to be the best amirite :awesome:
    Damn right....that will shut up the ppl saying the stardards of EPL have dropped just coz we are on the top

ReputationRep:
    YES COME ON!!!!! GET THE **** IN!!! I predicted this at the start of the season. I even predicted the round. Cesc to own the game. Think of the incentives. Thierry returns to the Emirates!! I'M GOING TO THE ******* CAMP NOU AS A GOONER!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    We've got Barcelona at home in 11 days :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Well we certainly got the harder half of the draw. Clichy is gonna need to have a blinder to keep Messi and Alves in check. Bring on Barca!

ReputationRep:
    All expenses paid trip to Barcalona on Michelin :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
    We've got Barcelona at home in 11 days :awesome:
    :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    The office banter here is epic. The Barça fans think they're through already lol. Cesc will see about that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    Well we certainly got the harder half of the draw. Clichy is gonna need to have a blinder to keep Messi and Alves in check. Bring on Barca!
    I doubt he or anyone else will be doing any defending, after all we are the Arsenal:facepalm:

I watched the Stuttgart game and they defo couldn't pass the ball like we do but maybe that was a one off. Stuttgart were playing counter-attack and that won't get you far against Barca, ask Ferguson.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.