Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Henry at the emirates :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Gonna be such an epic game :drool:

Fabregas getting the winner at the Nou Camp :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    The office banter here is epic. The Barça fans think they're through already lol. Cesc will see about that...
    They would've been celebrating no matter who but imo Arsenal is the worst outcome for them..right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Possible the worst outcome for us. Barca at home first in the Quarter then Probably Inter for the Semi at home first and then possibly Man Utd whom we have to play as the "away" team.
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Oh great. We're at home first if we got through to the semis AS WELL.
    No, IF we beat Barca, we'll be at home in the second leg in the semis.

The quarter finals are scarily close...

ReputationRep:
    All we have left is faith in the Arsenal. So excited. Before all the pundits go on about Rooney Vs Messi, they need to remember its Fabregas vs Messi :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    They would've been celebrating no matter who but imo Arsenal is the worst outcome for them..right?
    Yeah potentially but they fear nobody and rightly so. But they're not even close to invincible. I've seen them lose comfortably twice at the camp nou this season. They really do really on Messi a lot. He is the best in the world so it's to be expected.

PS Epic bbc fail.

ReputationRep:
    All we have to do is make sure they do not score at the Emirates. If they do, it's effectively over imo.

Take a 0-0 to the Nou Camp, and who knows, one away goal could win it.

ReputationRep:
    I have no expectations. Only for each ******* player to give it their all.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at us getting written off aready, I don't know how many teams Barcelona would've come against that play football like us, but as long as we have no more injuries between now and the games I think we have a good chance even though Barca are obviously favourites.

ReputationRep:
    IMO Arshavin cannot play on the left against them. Dani & Messi will be too much for Clichy to deal with on his own. Rosicky should play there IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    No, IF we beat Barca, we'll be at home in the second leg in the semis.

The quarter finals are scarily close...

ooohh I must've have misread. I'm a bit more optimistic now:rolleyes:

Just imagine Arsenal 4-0 Barcelona

:sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood: :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    GONNA **** YOU UP BARCA :mad:. **** YOU UP REAL GOOD.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I've already said Eboue on the left to help Clichy, for the WUMfactor.

It'll have to Nasri/Rosicky/Eboue on the left though. Arsh on the right.

The best way to beat Barcelona is to try and outplay them. Stuttgart made them look really poor in Germany, they had a real go at them and were unlucky not to win.

ReputationRep:
    It's going to be hard to focus on the league and play a team of Barcelona's calibre though, going to need the whole squad at top form until the end of the season now. Theo can step up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    All we have to do is make sure they do not score at the Emirates. If they do, it's effectively over imo.

Take a 0-0 to the Nou Camp, and who knows, one away goal could win it.
    0-0?? One away goal??

This is Arsenal and Barcelona we're talking about you know..

ReputationRep:
    Best way to beat 'em is GEL 'em 'til they ******' bleed. Thuggery pure and simple.

ReputationRep:
    0-0?? One away goal??

This is Arsenal and Barcelona we're talking about you know..
    Lol if the 2 teams nullify each other and it turns out to be 2 boring games.

ReputationRep:
    gonna make shawcross and barton ******' proud. you get me innit.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes the best form of defence is attack and Arshavin can do a great job pinning them back with Diaby playing more defensively

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.