Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh the irony of this!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_union/8512911.stm

Reminds me of a story. When I was back for christmas I was on my way to the Hull game on the tube. Obviously a train full of gooners and a few stops from Arsenal Station a group of 4 irish people get on. They had super thick accents and the most horrendous attire- All wearing these disgusting faux fur jackets and the 2 woman with ridiculous make up. I'd say they were all mid to late 40's. They were being really obnoxious and having loud arguments with each other. A couple of the gooners had obviously had enough of this and decided to do something about it. A punch would have been good but what they did was much funnier, they broke into song! The pair of them started singing the "Thierry Henry" song to clear annoyance of the irish group. All the other gooners slowly joined in until about 10-15 people were singing it. Easily one of the funniest things I've ever seen or heard!

(Original post by Michelin Man)
    Oh the irony of this!

Reminds me of a story. When I was back for christmas I was on my way to the Hull game on the tube. Obviously a train full of gooners and a few stops from Arsenal Station a group of 4 irish people get on. They had super thick accents and the most horrendous attire- All wearing these disgusting faux fur jackets and the 2 woman with ridiculous make up. I'd say they were all mid to late 40's. They were being really obnoxious and having loud arguments with each other. A couple of the gooners had obviously had enough of this and decided to do something about it. A punch would have been good but what they did was much funnier, they broke into song! The pair of them started singing the "Thierry Henry" song to clear annoyance of the irish group. All the other gooners slowly joined in until about 10-15 people were singing it. Easily one of the funniest things I've ever seen or heard!

Haha, classic.

(Original post by M_E_X)
    What fixtures are on this weekend? How do you guys find out?

I use the fantasy.premierleague... site for prem games, but that obviously doesn't cover stuff like the cup. I'm guessing there are some games tomorrow?
    www.bbc.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Oh the irony of this!

What exactly does this have to do with Arsenal? And/or football for that matter?

If you're trying to say that one cancels out the other then you disgust me, tbph.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    What exactly does this have to do with Arsenal? And/or football for that matter?

If you're trying to say that one cancels out the other then you disgust me, tbph.
    Nothing actually I just found the story ironic. But while I'm at it...

ReputationRep:
    Ironic and ******* pointless.

Very original picture, I've never ever seen that one before. Kudos to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Ironic and ******* pointless.

Very original picture, I've never ever seen that one before. Kudos to you.
    That's cos I did it lol. It's amazing what I'll do instead of doing my work, things like starting blogs lol.

EDIT: Still not got over it then? :teehee:

I think that is the ultimate WUM

ReputationRep:
    I'm over it, I've got better things to occupy my time than a decision I can do nothing about, tbpfhwy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Speaking of Barca, I've just got out a book on Lionel 'anti-football' Messi from my local library, penned by a Luca Caiolo. I will enjoy reading this and it will provide me with more ammo for when I post on Barca and Messi on TSR. It'll all irritate the user, Barca, immensely :cool: I think Messi is a clown but mebbe my opinions of him might change, having read this book? Intit? :confused: Also got Didier Drogba's autobiography today and the film 'Goodbye Lenin!' :cool:

Chinese take-away and a film tonight, 4real. Wurd.

:cool:
    Lucky ******* to have the time available! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I heard today that arshaving and song have injury worries
    Please someone put an end to my pain and tell me its not true...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    I heard today that arshaving and song have injury worries
    Please someone put an end to my pain and tell me its not true...
    It's true.

Sorry. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toby_ling)
    Lucky ******* to have the time available! :mad:
    Have no time to read other than before I fall asleep. Can't get to sleep without having read for about 30mins beforehand.

Goodbye Lenin! - found it a bit dull and slow tbh, but the last 30-ish mins were superb.

Just pissed off that we got beat by Leeds in the FA Cup tbh. This being FA Cup weekend. Ahh well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Have no time to read other than before I fall asleep. Can't get to sleep without having read for about 30mins beforehand.

Goodbye Lenin! - found it a bit dull and slow tbh, but the last 30-ish mins were superb.

Just pissed off that we got beat by Leeds in the FA Cup tbh. This being FA Cup weekend. Ahh well :rolleyes:
    Not a big negative. The rest will make the thumping by milan bearable. :yes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    You all disappoint. I was hoping to have some semi drunken banter after a good night out.

No WUMming for me tonight :no:

ReputationRep:
    Song will be back for Porto, in all likelihood.

ReputationRep:
    At least Cashley's injured :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    At least Cashley's injured :yy:
    Yeah, but only for three months! WTF God?!?! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Song will be back for Porto, in all likelihood.
    Hopefully. I'd be tempted to give Denilson a chance now that he's getting the bench treatment for his recent performances if Song's not fully fit. Midfield five of Eboue, Denilson, Ramsey, Diaby and Fabregas. :drool: Get past that ugly dragons. Defence into attack in no time.

ReputationRep:
    http://lexissport.blogspot.com/2010/...ream-trip.html

lolz, is that a wind up?

ReputationRep:
    Why is 'live' in inverted commas :confused: weere they going to record the match and show it to him on tv in the Emirates?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.