:rofl: at the video.

ReputationRep:
    That's the third time that's been posted, cfc. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I hear Chamakh has signed. Know nothing about him except 3 things:

- His goalscoring record isn't impressive
    - He's 6'2
    - He scores a lot of headed-goals

This could pave the way for Eduardo and Vela to leave in the summer. Must say, given how little they've contributed, I wouldn't lost any sleep over it...and having 3 strikers 6'2 or over going into next season would be a step in the right direction. A new defensive midfielder/goalkeeper/left-back would be nice.

ReputationRep:
    BTW what are we planning for next year when it becomes and entire 50 years since the spuds last won the league? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Arshavin is a beast he should easily come back for Porto or at least the game after.

(Original post by Michelin Man)
    BTW what are we planning for next year when it becomes and entire 50 years since the spuds last won the year?
    You mean the league? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    You mean the league? :confused:
    yes woops got carried away with my excitement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    BTW what are we planning for next year when it becomes and entire 50 years since the spuds last won the league? :teehee:

Love it. :coma: Miss that shirt tbh. Make it any worse than it is next year and I'll seriously cry.

In other news, I'm wearing Heritage by De Guerlain today, and really want myself. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Love it. :coma: Miss that shirt tbh. Make it any worse than it is next year and I'll seriously cry.

In other news, I'm wearing Heritage by De Guerlain today, and really want myself. :sexface:
    Sol's a gooner der der der der.

I'm going to Prague tomorrow. I'm blatently buying a Tommy Rosicky Czech shirt

ReputationRep:
    Prague? Stunning city. Have a good time dude.

Interesting JK; I've heard all red for the anniversary. :indiff: Naturally I hope you're right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Prague? Stunning city. Have a good time dude.

Interesting JK; I've heard all red for the anniversary. :indiff: Naturally I hope you're right.
    Yep, it's a "my big fat greek holiday" lol. Just the 20 of us going. I can't see this going wrong in any way. I'm expecting the film to be released in 2011 :rolleyes:

Yeah there's a few rumours going round about the shirt. It's a big anniversary but just another nike promotion. I liked the redcurrant shirt but it's not really Arsenal. Our previous home shirt was a personal favourite but my all time favourite has to be the unbeaten shirt for many reasons. The new batch of nike shirts are quite nice actually, see the new dutch shirt, it's only a prototype by the looks of it but it's consistent with nike's other designs e.g. new brazil shirt:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    Arshavin is a beast he should easily come back for Porto or at least the game after.
    haha, he's apparently even played games while carrying injuries. Btw are you really Somalian?! every little atom in my gut tells me you can't be..lool don't know why though:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    haha, he's apparently even played games while carrying injuries. Btw are you really Somalian?! every little atom in my gut tells me you can't be..lool don't know why though:dontknow:
    I'm Somali, seriously. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    I'm Somali, seriously. :p:
    You have removed all the doubts I had :facepalm:
    Seriously?? Come on TELL ME!! I'm going to need prove this time:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I think Wenger said Arshavin will be back in time for Sunderland.

ReputationRep:
    Eduardo interview with The Telegraph.

"But if we stay together for the next four or five years, and I say this with my heart, we can rule England and Europe." Love this man.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...t-reasons.html

ReputationRep:
    Eduardo will be lucky to be there in four or five years time, tbph, and if he is then it shows a deficiency wrt Wenger, imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    I hear Chamakh has signed. Know nothing about him except 3 things:

- His goalscoring record isn't impressive
    - He's 6'2
    - He scores a lot of headed-goals

This could pave the way for Eduardo and Vela to leave in the summer. Must say, given how little they've contributed, I wouldn't lost any sleep over it...and having 3 strikers 6'2 or over going into next season would be a step in the right direction. A new defensive midfielder/goalkeeper/left-back would be nice.
    No need to sell Eduardo, he is still a very good player, and works well in a 4-4-2 setup. Vela can be sold for £5m though.

Robin Van Persie,
    Marouane Chamakh
    Nicklas Bendtner
    Eduardo da Silva.

That is a very good strikeforce, and hopefully any 2 should be fit at any given time. There is always Arshavin/Rosicky/Nasri who can play the wing-forward roles. Now we need to sort out GK/LB. I've said a numerous of time, you are only as good as your weakest link. If we can correct Almunia and Clichy (preferably someone tall like Corluka/Ivanovic), and Diaby/Song can stay fit, we could become unstoppable withing 1-2 years. And I really do mean that.

ReputationRep:
    I know of some French fans who find it hilarious that Chamakh may end up an Arsenal forward. Then again, I also know of one particular Ajax fan who expressed more than a little bemusement at us signing Vermaelen.

I'm praying the formula repeats itself.

ReputationRep:
    Righty ho boys and girls I'm off to bed. 6am start on a sunday :mad: At least it's for a good cause. That being me going to Prague to enjoy myself with a beverage or 2. I highly doubt I'll be blogging in that time as writing drunk generally isn't a good idea. See you all back here on tuesday night!

:hello:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.