Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Bloody beautiful

Great 2nd half performance, thought we could have got goal side a few more times but we barely let them get a shot in. Song hounded Cole and Campbell played his part to. Brilliant wuming from Eboue after he kept getting fouled.

Song has to come in CB permanently if the red isn't overturned, Campbell and Silvestre is a disaster

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone clear up the red card situation.........one game or three for verma ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    It's already sold out according to arsenal.com.
    Still the red allocation to go on sale

ReputationRep:
    Not for red members :P

ReputationRep:
    But arent 1500 allocated to reds tho :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Can anyone clear up the red card situation.........one game or three for verma ?
    I'm 99.999999% certain it's only a 1 game ban but I could be mistaken.

(Original post by Economist)
    x
    Ah of course. Still it won't be easy to get a ticket, you'll have to be pretty sharp off the mark.

ReputationRep:
    Song was clearly built with bits of body by some necrophilic biology student. He's a gross, monstrous being and I love him TOTALLY with mouth.

Seven to go. :scared:

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant match, but way too many missed chances, as usual. If we don't take our chances properly against Barcelona we are doomed.

ReputationRep:
    Top of the league

ReputationRep:
    Song and Diaby are both MONSTROUS. With Cesc just in front of them :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Song was clearly built with bits of body by some necrophilic biology student. He's a gross, monstrous being and I love him TOTALLY with mouth.

Seven to go. :scared:
    Is Diaby amazingly brilliant or am I being blinded by my eternal love for him:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Top of the league!! :woo:

ReputationRep:

Ah of course. Still it won't be easy to get a ticket, you'll have to be pretty sharp off the mark.
    It is, I was mistaken.....

A Player who is dismissed from the Field of Play for denying a goal or an obviousgoalscoring opportunity by physical means or by handling the ball, will be suspendedautomatically from FTCM commencing forthwith, until such time as his Club hascompleted its next FTCM.
    FTCM are matches in the following competitions: FA Challenge Cup, FA Challenge Trophy,FA Premier League, Football League, Football League Cup, Football League Trophy and the Football Conference.

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful - we are top of the league if even for a while :love:

Also :heart: Almunia for saving the penalty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Is Diaby amazingly brilliant or am I being blinded by my eternal love for him:puppyeyes:
    I wager you see very well. :p: His improvement from last year is simply astonishing.

Even Denilson today, heck, I didn't have too many complaints. :lolwut:

I'm not even going to talk about the red card other than to suggest that should we win the title, I'm sending one of those cute wine baskets to the FA in thanks for giving TV a rest. "Thought we'd do it anyway, son. All the best in your future ******* activities. xxx"

ReputationRep:
    Hope so. 3 game ban for that.......the same as sharcross.......is appaling

ReputationRep:
    Almunia has been a **** this season, but if we win the league, you have to say he has played his part throughout the season. Any talk of replacing him should be left till the end of the season, when we can evaluate him properly. He was good today.

Fabregas (18), Diaby (7), Denilson (6)

That's just under 30 goals from them so far, with still at least 9 more important games left. Everyone seems to be playing their part, even if they aren't the best of players (Bendtner/Almunia/Eboue/Denilson/Campbell have all stepped up their game).

Arsenal for the league.

ReputationRep:
    Great result.

Eboue was MotM I reckon. Outstanding runs from RB, whilst keeping a clean sheet too.

Campbell was GEL-tastic! Mostly great challenges made by him. :awesome:

Fantastic penalty save from Almunia. Yes he was off his line, but EVERY SINGLE keeper comes off his line nowadays.

Diaby was brilliant when he came on too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Great result.

Eboue was MotM I reckon. Outstanding runs from RB, whilst keeping a clean sheet too.

Campbell was GEL-tastic! Mostly great challenges made by him. :awesome:

Fantastic penalty save from Almunia. Yes he was off his line, but EVERY SINGLE keeper comes off his line nowadays.

Diaby was brilliant when he came on too.
    :wavey: GY

Me and HP have decided that he was "amazingly brilliant". His runs were orgasmic:sexface: defo MOTM imo

ReputationRep:
    Alexandre Billong Song for MoTM

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.