Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ******* brilliant. Grinding out results :coma:

And LOL @ West Ham being destroyed by 10 men :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    OK this is crazy.

Ramsey walking without crutches already!

:gasp:

That's miraculous if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    OK this is crazy.

Excellent :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I cannot believe it myself anymore.

It's conspiracy levels of nonsense. I thought it was a foul at first, but it was a blatant, blatant dive. Utterly disgusting. I'm not even convinced the other guys had the ball under control...

That ref is going to spend his days in the conference, one would hope. Or I am going to car-bomb him.
    Oh **** off you nonce, Upsons hand was moving backwards for your penalty so you got it back. You all think the worlds out to get you, ******* hilarious. Half the tackles you did were disgusting, if it was the other way round you'd have had wenger out of his box with his spit down the ref as per usual.

Anyway!

You guys played well, we had some alright spells. Played well to stop you from getting punishing shots, but were just generally too weak on the ball. Draw or you by a goal would have been about right. Hope you guys win the league over the Chelski though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    OK this is crazy.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe he can starts next season?? or is this the norm?

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey walking, prayers answered :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe he can starts next season?? or is this the norm?
    I highly doubt it, but I'm no physio...

ReputationRep:
    Does make me laugh, the extent to which you think there's some kind of witch-hunt vs Arsenal and that everyone is against you in some great conspiracy.

Looked like crumble would be served today but again, you came through it and got the 3 points. Not so confident about 'pool and United tomorrow, particularly given our recent form against Liverpooed and Torres raping Vidic rather frequently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Does make me laugh, the extent to which you think there's some kind of witch-hunt vs Arsenal and that everyone is against you in some great conspiracy.

Looked like crumble would be served today but again, you came through it and got the 3 points. Not so confident about 'pool and United tomorrow, particularly given our recent form against Liverpooed and Torres raping Vidic rather frequently.
    Don't forget the lube.

ReputationRep:
    Ready to become a LPool fan for the next 24 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshyy)
    Oh **** off you nonce.
    Panic button tbf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Panic button tbf.
    I hit it, or he did?

ReputationRep:
    If you called him a nonce, would you expect him to alert the authorities? I can imagine it now - Nonces all over the world flood Facebook with complaints over kids trying to **** them. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    I will never WUM liverpool again if that happens.
    lol, I think your safe. Although Torres will be on the score sheet.

ReputationRep:
    Gah. Stoke and Spurs. It's just a suspension of being tbfh.

ReputationRep:
    Just seen the 'challenge' that Vermonster got sent off for - WTF :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I was down the other end and it didn't look like much, especially after we'd had at least 2 or 3 waved away before that. Having seen the replay its a ******* joke tbh, if that is a foul we should have had a pen for all of our claims.
    He didn't seem to even make contact with the player. Franco seemed to trip and then Vermaelen kinda ran into him with loads of arms flying everywhere. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, we were shown first on MotD! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hah, just watched Portsmouth-Hull. Kanu - what a legend! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Now that's a sign we're close. Normally they don't give us a shout on there until thirty years after we've actually won something.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.