The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6100
antonfigo
id like aquilani for gerrard

Shocking choice to take off Kuyt, perhaps their best attacking player today.
it looks like if we want something doing, we cant rely on Scousers to do it for us.
When your manager looks like a huge, sweaty breast with a toxic nipple for a head, you shouldn't expect much. He is a gross, prolapsed ****.
Hubert Poo
When your manager looks like a huge, sweaty breast with a toxic nipple for a head, you shouldn't expect much. He is a gross, prolapsed ****.

:top2:
Seriously, he is a deformed mess. And his bunch of bumbling bundlers who have no business living ffs.

I am depressed. Fml.
Reply 6105
To whom are you referring, Richard?

Liverpool clearly don't want to be in the top 4.

Lazy.

Torres is a total joke.
Reply 6106
Lol. The penalty spot.

You couldn't make it up.
Reply 6107
I don't understand Benitez at all. When you know Gary bloody Neville is playing, why would you not exploit it by starting with Babel and/or Benayoun on the wings. :mad2:
Benitez, Rob. He offends me profoundly.

I don't want them to get that spot now. ******* joke.
FFS Torres. Lazy lazy finish.
Reply 6110
Hubert Poo
Benitez, Rob. He offends me profoundly.

I don't want them to get that spot now. ******* joke.

I thought you were on about Fergie.
Reply 6111
Michelin Man
FFS Torres. Lazy lazy finish.

Don't forget that we played a match on Thursday whereas Man Utd have had a week off.
Reply 6112
Liverpool nudging it from centerback to centerback and then goallie with 60 seconds left. Appalling. I am sickened by this.
Singh_2
Don't forget that we played a match on Thursday whereas Man Utd have had a week off.

Good point, after that attempt at a finish it would be easy to think that Torres had never played football before.
Reply 6114
I don't know what to say. I'm gobsmacked.

Not used to losing against this shower of *****.
Singh_2
I thought you were on about Fergie.

Is Ferguson the size of the Sun?

I'm ******* pissed off. You sholuld be ******* ashamed of that nonsense mess.
Reply 6116
lol, now time to back Blackburn. Good times.

/s
How can a team that consists of Torres, Kuyt, Gerrard, Aquilani, Babel, Benayoun, Maxi and Mascherano be soo ******* average. **** THEM ALL.
In2deep
How can a team that consists of Torres, Kuyt, Gerrard, Aquilani, Babel, Benayoun, Maxi and Mascherano be soo ******* average. **** THEM ALL.

Other than Gerrard and Torres they are all average.
Maxi is possibly the most overrated footballer in the world.

Latest