The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Singh_2
Drogbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Don't worry mate, there's always 'next year', isn't there?
Reply 6141
BBC has ****** up :lolwut:
Reply 6142
Stalin
Don't worry, by simply staying in the competition and with some luck it'll eventually come.

How do you expect to win it when you're not even in the competition?

Sorry but you need more than luck. You've been in the competition every year, yet you still haven't won it.

It will be the same again this year.

Liverpool on the other hand have excellent European pedigree.
Reply 6143
Stalin
Don't worry mate, there's always 'next year', isn't there?

I sure hope so.
Reply 6144
Singh_2
Sorry but you need more than luck. You've been in the competition every year, yet you still haven't won it.

I don't think you'll see that trophy for a significantly long period of time, if at all, ever again.
Singh_2

Excellent pedigree, really? Remind me again, which European league are you in this year?

Next year couldn't come any quicker for Direpool.
Reply 6146
RobbieC
I don't think you'll see that trophy for a significantly long period of time, if at all, ever again.

Oh well. They let us keep one of the trophies after we won our 5th. I guess we can look at that everyday.

Hopefully get another one next season. For now though, we'll have to settle for the next best thing. I quite fancy a run in the Europa League.
well it's nice to see other fans supporting us for a change :colonhash:
Reply 6148
Needs must. Just don't forget to qualify... and keep hold of your best players now will you?

Lolerpool. Let everbody down...

Stalin I need a sig made... more of an insignia.

It needs to be a banner for the 'Violence is the answer' campaign. Sol Campbell must feature heavily, as must blood plz.
Reply 6149
Isometrix

Chelsea fans are less arrogant out of Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal.

I can't imagine Utd winning the league; I wouldn't hear the end of it.

As for Arsenal, just no. Their fans are probably worse than Utd's. They'd be far too cocky, and actually have something to be cocky about.

I don't mind Chelsea, tbh.
Reply 6150
Singh_2
Chelsea fans are less arrogant out of Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal.

I can't imagine Utd winning the league; I wouldn't hear the end of it.

As for Arsenal, just no. Their fans are probably worse than Utd's. They'd be far too cocky, and actually have something to be cocky about.

I don't mind Chelsea, tbh.
Not proper Liverpool fan really are you?

Got back from the game quickly!

Not sure you've ever been to one... cya
Reply 6151
Isometrix

Does it irk you how much your club are hated throughout England and probably Europe? Genuinely interested.
Reply 6152
RobbieC
Not proper Liverpool fan really are you?

Got back from the game quickly!

Not sure you've ever been to one... cya

Cya. :sigh:
amii_G
Does it irk you how much your club are hated throughout England and probably Europe? Genuinely interested.

can't say it's much of a concern :s-smilie:

i don't see why either...unless it's the whole £££ thing again.
Reply 6154
amii_G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmS2QAA4guk

:rofl:

Clips like that make me proud that Liverpool are genuinely loved throughout Europe, unlike some.

Can't wait till Benfica come to Anfield. Always a great atmosphere with their fans.
Reply 6155
Isometrix
can't say it's much of a concern :s-smilie:

i don't see why either...unless it's the whole £££ thing again.

Oh, okay. :smile:

Anyway, no chance Blackburn are giving us a favour here. Chelsea should be several goals up.
Reply 6156
Singh_2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmS2QAA4guk

:rofl:

Clips like that make me proud that Liverpool are genuinely loved throughout Europe, unlike some.

Can't wait till Benfica come to Anfield. Always a great atmosphere with their fans.

That's not very sporting! :p:
If Blackburn can hold on or whisper it quietly "get a winner" I may tone down my WUMming of the fat walrus a tad :biggrin:
Blackburn have scored :biggrin: were second then ... cmon please be a draw or even better a win for blackburn
10 minutes. Just 10 excruciatingly painful minutes. Please hold on Blackburn. PLEASE!!!

Latest