Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if it's been posted already but Robin will be back in training this week, but it's still about a month until he's playing again.

http://goal.com/en-us/news/85/englan...ning-this-week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    chelsea haha lol

Do man u still have to play aston villa btw? cos that will be a tough game, esp with young and agbondalor
    no, we've played them already. They took 4 points off us this season. Chelsea at home, City away, Spurs at home are some of the tricky games left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    no, we've played them already. They took 4 points off us this season. Chelsea at home, City away, Spurs at home are some of the tricky games left
    Bummer.....thought they could take more points away from you :p:

city away could be tricky, saying that we still got city but its at home....

ReputationRep:
    Just listening to bbc radio five, and a guy phoned up saying Howard Webb is an 'atrocious' referree. Hasnt Howard made several cockups this year, and yet he still manages to ref top games like the lpool vs man u game?

ReputationRep:
    He's our representative at in South Africa as well. Excellent..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Just listening to bbc radio five, and a guy phoned up saying Howard Webb is an 'atrocious' referree. Hasnt Howard made several cockups this year, and yet he still manages to ref top games like the lpool vs man u game?
    He's the best of the English refs but that isn't saying a lot. English refs are pathetic compared to the continental ones tbph. I actually don't know what the reason is. Fitness is probably part of it. Look how many of our refs are fat *******s. Need to get on a treadmill FFS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    He's the best of the English refs but that isn't saying a lot. English refs are pathetic compared to the continental ones tbph. I actually don't know what the reason is. Fitness is probably part of it. Look how many of our refs are fat *******s. Need to get on a treadmill FFS.
    Øvrebø isn't the fittest either, have you seen the size of his gut these days?

Oh and seeing as you're in Catalonia, do most people want independence from Spain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Øvrebø isn't the fittest either, have you seen the size of his gut these days?
    Yeah I know, I was generalising but on the whole European refs are fitter.

Still at least they're not this bloke

(Original post by Stalin)
    Oh and seeing as you're in Catalonia, do most people want independence from Spain?
    Blimey there's a question. I don't think they know the answer to that. My guess would be that it's fairly split. Independence is unlikely to happen any time soon. What it would do the spanish league would be interesting. They might just keep it as it is and call it the Iberic league or something.

ReputationRep:
    Blimey there's a question. I don't think they know the answer to that. My guess would be that it's fairly split. Independence is unlikely to happen any time soon. What it would do the spanish league would be interesting. They might just keep it as it is and call it the Iberic league or something.
    OT: but are you spanish or just living in spain? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    OT: but are you spanish or just living in spain? :teeth:
    Na I'm just on placement to spain for a year. Will be back occupying my space in Block 6 next year

ReputationRep:
    Tbh the standard of refereeing in the Champions League is just as bad, if not worse, than the PL

ReputationRep:
    I really think we needed United to drop points today, you know. I'm beginning to think we need to win all seven.

In a race as tight as this it would be foolish to totally write anyone off, but I do suspect Chelsea have nonetheless done significant damage to their bid with that result.

ReputationRep:
    Na I'm just on placement to spain for a year. Will be back occupying my space in Block 6 next year
    Oh right :cool: How did you end up in Spain then? Do you speak Spanish? :teeth:

(Original post by JK_91)
    Of Greek descent and just living in Spain. I believe. :ninja:
    Stalker tbh

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but having watched quite a few european games this season its crazy to ay european refs are better

some of th italian games are atrocious and seemingly hardly any control over some players

And I spose someone can post that comical game that happened the other week in spain i think Athl Madrid v someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Sí habla español.

He said it on here tbh.
    I'm waiting for the day you come up with some information about me tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Sí habla español.

He said it on here tbh.
    No! Yo sólo hablo un poco! It's an international company so everyone speaks english! :p:

Have you been profiling everyone on here JK? So far you know about me and HuPoo in detail. Any other information you care to release for us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    Sorry but having watched quite a few european games this season its crazy to ay european refs are better

some of th italian games are atrocious and seemingly hardly any control over some players

And I spose someone can post that comical game that happened the other week in spain i think Athl Madrid v someone.
    Valencia; I was going to give that example

ReputationRep:
    Do you see more Spanish or Catalan flags?

And do they speak Catalan or Spanish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I'm sure with a certain amount of effort that day could be today if you like?
    If you do then I'll rep you :cool:

There's a challenge for ya :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Valencia; I was going to give that example
    Here it is but I can't find a video

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/b...encia-sid-lowe

Lets not forgive the Barca / Chelsea horror either in CL

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.