Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Hitler was the pro commander in chief, but when he WUMmed one force too many, he was outWUMmed.

I am an appalling bundle of WUM, but am overstretching myself. Too many troll-WUMs for me to deal with.

I need a WUMprentice.
    One could say after the Champions League final defeat to Barcelona the once great club of Arsenal were looking for a WUM to restore it's former glory, and act as a saviour. Some felt stabbed in the back by the officiating team, dubbing them the "May criminals".

After a few years of relative obscurity, you raised your profile and became leader of the Arsenal soc. Some were worried about someone so controversial in such a powerful position, but felt they could contain you. They were mistaken.

It is fair to say your system of wum-erment lacks discipline. Many do not do what is best for the great nation of WUM, and simply try to please you, in the hope of recognition and shiny green gems.

It is also noticeable that you seem to despise one race of people, the "Good English Lad". Often you have been heard calling for some kind of mass killing of these people.

But when you overstretch and make too many misjudgements, you and your fellow WUMS will be brought to justice

ReputationRep:
    How the **** will we stop messi? I fear that if we dont deploy some stoke like tactics then messi will have a field day against us. He was ******* amazing tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    That would just come up as banned or permanently banned though, banned by request means he asked to be blocked, I think.
    Perhaps TSR's interfering with his medic work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    ...and I'm the stalker?
    He had a medic thing in his sig.

I'm not about to look through his posts and find his pic...

*cough* stalker *cough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I will not stand for this, you insolent ****.

ReputationRep:
    Where's the token white militia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    It took me 3 different looks at the photo to realise that it wasn't only Sol that you had put in. :rofl:
    I didn't put Sol in...

Arsenal.com released the image a few seconds ago, after it was leaked.

Apparently Sol, Song, Diaby and Sagna are Somali pirates...

ReputationRep:
    I so want Fabregas to score, us to win and then him to proceed to keg Messi right in front of 110,000 shocked Barca fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richiboi)
    I so want Fabregas to score, us to win and then him to proceed to keg Messi right in front of 110,000 shocked Barca fans.
    Pity the Nou Camp holds less than 100000.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Pity the Nou Camp holds less than 100000.
    Fifa 2003 has been feeding me false info. My original point still stands. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    I didn't put Sol in...

Arsenal.com released the image a few seconds ago, after it was leaked.

Apparently Sol, Song, Diaby and Sagna are Somali pirates...

Somali Pirates Inc. are a peaceful maritime force established to protect to sovereign rights of it's people. It does not use any sort of weapons but uses large-scale wumming. it is the first official government-controlled organisation that has done so even thought it has been deemed illegal to use WOW (weapons of mass wumification).

FML

I study for one night and I miss 10 pages of political history and personal stalking.

My mum was illegally in Berlin on the 10th of November 1989 (confused why so many people wanted to break a wall) carrying me, can I apply for German citizenship?

ReputationRep:

Negative: Messi

Positive: Ibrahimovic is ****, Zaragoza scored twice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)

Negative: Messi

Positive: Ibrahimovic is ****, Zaragoza scored twice.
    I've been saying Ibra is **** all ******* season. He's probably the only player that's more self centred than Stevie Me. He doesn't look at the wider picture and only thinks about what's good for him. Sometimes to be a striker it's good to be selfish but not ALL the time. Massively overrated. He's definitely not worth €49m AND Eto'o. Barça were better off with Eto'o to be honest. The guy scored in 2 champions league finals for them FFS.

Also been saying their defence is very poor for a top class side. Zaragoza should never score 2 against any La Liga side let alone Barça. If we can get our tactics right we can expose their defence a lot but we have to take the initiative. I've been saying both of these things all season and to prove my worth I even predicted a semi final against Barça just before I moved there!

The main thing though is that I've been saying we can give them a game. They're not as good as last year BUT Messi has improved which counters a lot of it. Overall they're probably just as dangerous but a lot more of the focus is now on Messi. If we can somehow GEL him out of the game it almost completely nullifies them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    I've been saying Ibra is **** all ******* season. He's probably the only player that's more self centred than Stevie Me. He doesn't look at the wider picture and only thinks about what's good for him. Sometimes to be a striker it's good to be selfish but not ALL the time. Massively overrated. He's definitely not worth €49m AND Eto'o. Barça were better off with Eto'o to be honest. The guy scored in 2 champions league finals for them FFS.

Also been saying their defence is very poor for a top class side. Zaragoza should never score 2 against any La Liga side let alone Barça. If we can get our tactics right we can expose their defence a lot but we have to take the initiative. I've been saying both of these things all season and to prove my worth I even predicted a semi final against Barça just before I moved there!

The main thing though is that I've been saying we can give them a game. They're not as good as last year BUT Messi has improved which counters a lot of it. Overall they're probably just as dangerous but a lot more of the focus is now on Messi. If we can somehow GEL him out of the game it almost completely nullifies them.

If only we were Ipswich. We could get Ben Thatcher to repeat his most glorious moment on Messi. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richiboi)
    If only we were Ipswich. We could get Ben Thatcher to repeat his most glorious moment on Messi. :eek:
    He's a free agent right now according to wiki. Perhaps Barça's next opponents could sign him for one game :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    He's a free agent right now according to wiki. Perhaps Barça's next opponents could sign him for one game :sexface:
    I shall train my sniper laser onto the computer screen of Osasuna's chairman then. He will yield to our demands. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Somali Pirates Inc. are a peaceful maritime force established to protect to sovereign rights of it's people. It does not use any sort of weapons but uses large-scale wumming. it is the first official government-controlled organisation that has done so even thought it has been deemed illegal to use WOW (weapons of mass wumification).

FML

I study for one night and I miss 10 pages of political history and personal stalking.

My mum was illegally in Berlin on the 10th of November 1989 (confused why so many people wanted to break a wall) carrying me, can I apply for German citizenship?
    :rofl:

No, you're not elite enough to be German :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona's Thierry Henry on Champions League draw: 'I don't want to play against Arsenal'
    "The bond that I have with the Arsenal fans I will never get anywhere else. Because I don't think I will ever play for another team for that long.
    "Eight years - I don't think I will be with another team for eight years, I am getting old now."
    The man is an absolute LEGEND!!! Damn I love Henry!

Arsenal's Robin van Persie targets imminent return to action after beginning light training

"I am medically fit, but physically I have to gain," he told Dutch television programme Studio Voetbal.
    "Only then can I train with the full group. I'm not there yet but I've left a difficult period behind. For a few weeks I've been training with the ball and it looks good.
    Now thats good ******* news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    Barcelona's Thierry Henry on Champions League draw: 'I don't want to play against Arsenal'

The man is an absolute LEGEND!!! Damn I love Henry!
    Was just about to post the same article. Its gonna be an emotion return :love:

ReputationRep:
    **** Henry.

After the game, we should give him the reception he deserves. But before and during the game, he's an enemy. It'd be best if fans and the players didn't listen to any of this rubbish and just carry on doing what we're doing. I've been very proud of the way the players have stayed quiet about this draw and recent events (Shawcross' tackle, last minute wins...). 100% focus is required, and Thierry's comments are designed to try to get us to :adore: to him during the game. As I said, **** him. Come on the Arsenal.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.