Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I haven't really been following the Liga Sagres, so I don't know how good Porto are this season. How do Tuesday's prospects look?

(Original post by Clubber Lang)
    2 out of how many? And lets make it relevant to the last few years at least.
    Cescy Fabregas

ReputationRep:
    That is such low quality WUM. Embarrassing tbfh.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, a training club. Not a club you'd play for if you were any good.
    epic fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    Cescy Fabregas
    This is his internship before embarking onto better things in Spain methinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    That is such low quality WUM. Embarrassing tbfh.
    Arsena havent played and therefore embarassed themselves this weekend, gotta talk about something.

Anyway, title back on track eh? Only to fall apart at the hands of Hull in a few weeks!

ReputationRep:
    Arsena havent played and therefore embarassed themselves this weekend, gotta talk about something.

Anyway, title back on track eh? Only to fall apart at the hands of Hull in a few weeks!
    When Rob and I finish the Book of WUM I demand that you read it immediately, lest your illness spreads any further and young WUMs are put off the profession for life.

And do try to spell properly in my presence. It bleaches my soul with lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    incontrovertible? wtf. I quite like the sound of this, Kevmeister, but have no idea what it means :o: :cool:
    Cheers.

So Gooners, predictions for the CL tie against Porto? They're currently third in their league and frew 0-0 at the weekend.

(Original post by jk1986)
    Anyone know where anywhere decent to park near the Emirates?
    Finsbury Park.

ReputationRep:
    When Rob and I finish the Book of WUM I demand that you read it immediately, lest your illness spreads any further and young WUMs are put off the profession for life.

the cheek, i always knew you arsenal fans were deluded.. but this..

ReputationRep:
    Parking on the sidestreet from Finsbury Park station. Parked there a couple of times before games, under the bridge.

Infinitely easier to get the tube though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    So Gooners, predictions for the CL tie against Porto? They're currently third in their league and frew 0-0 at the weekend.
    1-1 would do very nicely, and I think it's likely. Eduardo to get our goal.

ReputationRep:

I'm currently penning a WUM book that will rival your own publication. Unless of course I can join your team and we can split the proceeds as follows:

WHW - 70%
    Poo - 15%
    RobbieC - 15%

This way the two of you get parity :cool: At a glance, you may be thinking, "wow isn't this WHW a bit generous?!" Well, he is and your 15% cut will be a pretty sexual amount, given my contribution to the book.

?

Call my secretary tbfh. Google for her contact details.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the parking tips guys..

ReputationRep:
    WHW, I gave your secretary a nudge. Why was she panting? Asthma? :sexface:

Dude, you're insatiable. I accede to your demands out of honour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    I got my confirmation too. They better send it. I think all 500 will be going to TSR.
    Exactly what I was thinking The "free T-shirt" thread must have broken records, #9000 posts in less than 24 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    1-1 would do very nicely, and I think it's likely. Eduardo to get our goal.
    The classic "designer scoreline" in Europe. I would not say no.

I'll go 2-1 Porto. Still get the away goal and go through in London.

ReputationRep:
    i think we will go for a 0-0 result..we wont be attacking with the same brutality as this stage last year, i think wenger will want the defence to be strong and bring it back to london when arshaviee is fit..

ReputationRep:
    The classic "designer scoreline" in Europe. I would not say no.

I'll go 2-1 Porto. Still get the away goal and go through in London.
    Dunno...I think if either team will take the first leg, it'll be us. I'm unusually confident for an away CL tie...I really don't think we'll **** this up.

Apparently Porto are quite weak these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Dunno...I think if either team will take the first leg, it'll be us. I'm unusually confident for an away CL tie...I really don't think we'll **** this up.

Apparently Porto are quite weak these days.
    Everyone seems to be saying how good they feel about it. I'm sitting here with Eva Braun and a Parkinsonian tremor desperately attempting to straighten my aim. :sad: I just feel dodgy about it. Guess it's my usual nerves - they get shredded by supposed "weaker" ties more so than against the Real's and Milan's. Porto to me right now says PSV.

It's hardly objective of me tbh. So much can't really be asked of me in this state until at least the first leg's sorted.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.