Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Damn I didn't get any WUM points for that fine piece of WUMmery Apparently a spoon isn't offensive enough!
    I got warned, because the moderators believe you can kill this beast by beaheading it. Pity we're a ******* hydra of WUM.

Bunch of fails. I have had to go to WAM to protest my innocence, again.

I won't back down, and hope I will be supported if I elect to riot. Or if I am forced to by their petulant, stubborn, deceptive ways.

ReputationRep:
    I say we place demands on the mods such as removal of the swear filter and the immediate initiation of the WUMsoc. BUAJAJAJAJA!!!

ReputationRep:
    I will get Hubert back. I have to.

I am thus indebted.

ReputationRep:
    Did Hubert get himself banned on purpose or has he just completely crumbled? :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Did Hubert get himself banned on purpose or has he just completely crumbled? :s:
    Deliberate me thinks.....

ReputationRep:
    I'm perplexed.

Truly perplexed by HuPoo :suith:

ReputationRep:
    Followed in the footsteps of his team, mental breakdown :teeth:

I spose the moderator aspirations are well and truly destroyed!

ReputationRep:
    Wait, what did Hubert do?

ReputationRep:
    WUM of some sort. I want to know what and where.

ReputationRep:
    I think most of the posts are gone, a reply RobbieC made to me was deleted, so I doubt the full picture is here

Anyone summarise? knew i shouldnt have left when i did.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, imminent crumble at Arsenal soc, sign of things to come? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    LOL, imminent crumble at Arsenal soc, sign of things to come? :awesome:
    :shh: There's nothing worse than choking on your own regurgitated crumble :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    lol whats going on here ?

This isn't right. :s: This thread has gone a bit :facepalm:

In ARSENAL news... http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...celona-arsenal

ReputationRep:
    He surely must have realised this was a serious possibility when he switched clubs? Why is he moaning like a ***** ffs.

ReputationRep:
    It was a crumble of epic proportions. A WUMikaze on the GELs of TSR. Putting others before himself in order to ensure the future of the Arsesoc (or make it worse lol).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    Siege mentality wins titles. Batton down the hatches.
    I was referring more to the ArseSoc than the football team lol. As in literally hating everything that isn't Arsenal from peanut butter sandwiches to computers that don't boot up within 0.232 seconds! :p:

New post up (finally), my opinions on the weekends events: http://rantraveandriot.wordpress.com/

ReputationRep:
    wum ? gel ? wtf ?

ReputationRep:
    Reason for Cesc's beard, a face infection 0_o

Also, see we're appealing Verm's red card. Why did Verm get a red but not Upson by the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    Reason for Cesc's beard, a face infection 0_o

Also, see we're appealing Verm's red card. Why did Verm get a red but not Upson by the way?
    Why should Upson have received a red? :unsure:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.