Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    He isn't even kidding :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Changing my name to mario, just got 1up'd

ReputationRep:
    Try getting up at 4:30am to swim for 2h30 every morning.

ReputationRep:
    surely you're doing that by choice? my boiler was broken and I needed to retrieve a car.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    surely you're doing that by choice? my boiler was broken and I needed to retrieve a car.
    Oh right didn't read that part haha, my bad.

ReputationRep:
    It's a pretty nothing argument all in all... So.. Football?

Interesting article on the guardian by Jonathan Wilson that talks about inside-out forwards such as Messi

ReputationRep:
    I am missing my uni lecture tomorrow to buy the Barca tickets, as you can see I have my priorities in order.

As for the weekend game, I think it may be quite tough. The only major thing in our favour is that Brum play tonight. A nice 2.1 win will be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerMT)
    I am missing my uni lecture tomorrow to buy the Barca tickets, as you can see I have my priorities in order.

As for the weekend game, I think it may be quite tough. The only major thing in our favour is that Brum play tonight. A nice 2.1 win will be good.
    Who are they playing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_Lawton)
    Who are they playing?
    Blackburn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerMT)

How much would the cheapes ticket cost for a non-member?

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on the defensive conundrum facing Wenger? No Vermaelen at the weekend..... can Campbell manage two games in a few days?

ReputationRep:
    Sylvester + Song against Brum. Leave Sol rested for if Gallas doesn't make it. Should be enough.

Ice cold torrential shower for me now to get a train. FML

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Campbell will play in the Barcelona game. For Barca, it will probably be:

Almunia

Sagna Song Vermaelen Clichy

Fabregas Denilson Diaby

Arshavin Bendtner Nasri

ReputationRep:
    In other news my rents just did the present I gave them for their Birthday - A tour of Emirates by Charlie George - Why the hell didn't I take that myself!
    Grrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    I don't think Campbell will play in the Barcelona game. For Barca, it will probably be:

Almunia

Fabregas Denilson Diaby

Arshavin Bendtner Nasri
    I really hope not, we need Song to break up those fancy little triangles. Campbell could do a good job against Ibra, seems to do better against the big, physical guys then the pacy, tricksy ones.

ReputationRep:

Almunia

Fabregas Denilson Diaby

Arshavin Bendtner Nasri
    We need Song in midfield to keep an eye on Iniesta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    I really hope not, we need Song to break up those fancy little triangles. Campbell could do a good job against Ibra, seems to do better against the big, physical guys then the pacy, tricksy ones.
    It's not the best, but I think Sol will be too slow for Barca. Messi would literally skip past him for fun. It's not ideal, but Gallas is injured. We need to make sure we're have the right qualities througout the match, and for this game, I think that is the best 11. (bar possibly Rosicky for Nasri)

ReputationRep:
    The reason why Arsene Wenger loves Denilson

ReputationRep:
    It's not the best, but I think Sol will be too slow for Barca. Messi would literally skip past him for fun. It's not ideal, but Gallas is injured. We need to make sure we're have the right qualities througout the match, and for this game, I think that is the best 11. (bar possibly Rosicky for Nasri)
    Some truth in that I suppose. One other change is perhaps Eboue in for Arshavin given the formers superior workrate and ability to track back. Perhaps something more for the Camp Nou though. We need to strike the balance between stopping them playing as they can while also maximising our ability to play to our potential. I imagine that is why Arsene has a job..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    There is no chance of a non member getting a ticket anyway.
    So essentially any Barca fans in the UK cannot get tickets unless they are members of Arsenal?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.