Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Everyone seems to be saying how good they feel about it. I'm sitting here with Eva Braun and a Parkinsonian tremor desperately attempting to straighten my aim. :sad: I just feel dodgy about it. Guess it's my usual nerves - they get shredded by supposed "weaker" ties more so than against the Real's and Milan's. Porto to me right now says PSV.

It's hardly objective of me tbh. So much can't really be asked of me in this state until at least the first leg's sorted.
    I feel the same way. They're an attacking side and Arsenal conceding a counter-attack goal is not unheard of this season. Defence is a lot tighter when it comes to Europe so us scoring would be more difficult.

ReputationRep:
    This is pretty cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8oGGm13qWo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    This is pretty cool

Beautifully done.

ReputationRep:
    This is pretty cool

I :love: Arsenal
    Couldn't support any other team.

ReputationRep:
    any one going to brentford for tomorrows game?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Beautifully done.
    what's up with your sig??:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm likely to. It's only on the tube (piccadilly line to northfields or south ealing), and then a short bus ride to outside the stadium.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Beautiful video, somewhat disappointed I didn't see myself properly at all though.
    your were sitting in that area? The ending was pretty cool and I didn't realise the Fabregas handball was that clear :rofl: LEGEND.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I've never been to a reserve away game lol, could be a laugh, I get the feeling that we'll be the only or some of very few Gooners in the stadium.
    There isn't a big rivalry or anything though lol with reserves games, not many songs etc. Mainly local people who go.

This is pretty cool

You know it's a night at the emirates when the atmosphere is that poor. Got to witness a sample of your favourite and only chants too, "One nil to the Arsenal", "Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal!".

Fair play to the guy who said "! can't boo him", though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    You know it's a night at the emirates when the atmosphere is that poor. Got to witness a sample of your favourite and only chants too, "One nil to the Arsenal", "Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal!".

"We've only got one Song." Duh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)

Hope it helps with the chip on your shoulder. :yy:

(Original post by Panthalic)

Hope it helps with the chip on your shoulder. :yy:
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I think I've used that on your mother before, Panth. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    ...because you can't fill her hole yourself? :console:
    I've never had the patience, the crazy *****.

ReputationRep:
    LOL at fill the hole joke. Gave you rep for your Wenger Fergie paint job already though this month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    LOL at fill the hole joke. Gave you rep for your Wenger Fergie paint job already though this month.
    That wasn't me tbh.

And my mother's dead you sick **** Marcus. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Dunno...I think if either team will take the first leg, it'll be us. I'm unusually confident for an away CL tie...I really don't think we'll **** this up.

Apparently Porto are quite weak these days.
    It certainly seems that way, esp wrt domestic performances. I think they're currently nine points adrift of Benfica.

But then again, that could swing in their favour as they may concentrate on Europe, I'd guess they'd get more prize money from the CL than from their domestic league. [which I should know the name of, but don't]

The polyfiller thing - :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, think it's longer. If you go by overground it's shorter, but by tube maybe 5-10 mins on the bus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    ...because you can't fill her hole yourself? :console:
    :toofunny:

Prawned.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.