Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If Spurs progress, we won't have to play them directly after Barcelona. I hope a few of their players die, though.

ReputationRep:
    The thing is, I know that the spuds winning would be good for us because our game would be moved and it'd give us a week to prepare for the NLD and the spuds would have one eye on the FA Cup.

But I just can't physically bring myself to back them. I'm hoping that the spuds go 3-1 up and then Fulham score 2 last minute goals to make it 3-3 and then, on penalties, Fulham take it 13-12 for maximum agony for the spuds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    I probably will be making a trip back to France for the summer/winter whilst at uni, you're right, ironically enough, had JK said that I'd have called him a stalker.

Other than that, is there any particular time you should open a student bank account? Do they offer better deals during the summer and whatnot?
    My advice would be to get a natwest student account in the summer. You'll get the free student railcard and a good sized overdraft. Also open the nationwide flexaccount and use that as your main account but do small transactions on the natwest account every now and again to keep it active. There's a lot of benefits to having 2 bank accounts. Not least you have another source of cash if one ***** up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    If Spurs progress, we won't have to play them directly after Barcelona. I hope a few of their players die, though.
    This is true, also would it be the last or second from last game? It would sensational if we win the title at White Hart Lane

I am completely in love with the god that is Roy Hodgson atm, especially after Juve, so I want them to knock Spurs out..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    The thing is, I know that the spuds winning would be good for us because our game would be moved and it'd give us a week to prepare for the NLD and the spuds would have one eye on the FA Cup.

But I just can't physically bring myself to back them. I'm hoping that the spuds go 3-1 up and then Fulham score 2 last minute goals to make it 3-3 and then, on penalties, Fulham take it 13-12 for maximum agony for the spuds.
    I refuse to back them (except when they play chelsea and united) but i won't be disappointed if they go through

ReputationRep:
    FML Pavy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    Bendtner has been hugely important in helping arsenal develop in the final third this season. Without a big man at the top i.e while we had no strike, Arsenal complete dominate possesion but can't do anything with it because they're outmuscled by the centre-backs

I know he can't use his feet very well and he's a bit clumsy, but he's a future target man star.
    that word is the key...

ReputationRep:
    Lucky Spurs. Embarrassing. I would be utterly embarrassed to follow that rubbish.

Hows is that scoring with style? Totally disproportionate and panicked reaction by the sub-par commentary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    I refuse to back them (except when they play chelsea and united) but i won't be disappointed if they go through
    Aye. Well thanks to Schwartzer, I guess they'll go through.

:facepalm2:

**** this garbage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Lucky Spurs. Embarrassing. I would be utterly embarrassed to follow that rubbish.

Hows is that scoring with style? Totally disproportionate and panicked reaction by the sub-par commentary.
    ITV commentary sucks on all levels. Would expect Shwarzer to save that tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    that word is the key...
    He still has the ability to lead the Arsenal line-out, if he didn't, we wouldn't still be in the title race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Aye. Well thanks to Schwartzer, I guess they'll go through.

:facepalm2:

**** this garbage.
    Ditto. Pavlychenko actually scoring, pompey being (expectedly) ****. I'm going to watch the episode of lost. FML.

Edit: Malouda again. Double FML.

ReputationRep:
    I have to keep switching between ITV and SSN cos I want to WATCH football but I need to know the chelsea score! ffs scabby spurs
    chelsea aren't gonna lose that one now...but malouda should have been sent off for the elbow...and looks like spurs are goin through as well

EDIT: Spurs score another...

ReputationRep:
    Jealous of the Spuds? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Why are spurs copying us?

ReputationRep:
    PS Barca only beat Osasuna 2-0 at home. Only scored the first in the 73rd minute. They were decidedly average. Not invincible by any means.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Ditto. Pavlychenko actually scoring, pompey being (expectedly) ****. I'm going to watch the episode of lost. FML.

Edit: Malouda again. Double FML.
    Thats what I'm about to do. :cool: Apparently its one of the best episodes of the season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Jealous of the Spuds? :teehee:
    Of what exactly?

Still at least they're more likely to be in the champions league than your lot :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't really matter, because in about 3 years time Spurs will be battling for survival due to the financial jepody Redknapp will leave them in like he tends to do.

Abrahmovic will get bored and buy Wolves

Man Utd will commit financial suicide trying to win over their fans.

And Arsenal are going to win the next 7 titles in a row right?

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't really matter, because in about 3 years time Spurs will be battling for survival due to the financial jepody Redknapp will leave them in like he tends to do.

Abrahmovic will get bored and buy Wolves

Man Utd will commit financial suicide trying to win over their fans.

And Arsenal are going to win the next 7 titles in a row right?
    Spot on. :lol:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.