Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    PS Barca only beat Osasuna 2-0 at home. Only scored the first in the 73rd minute. They were decidedly average. Not invincible by any means.
    I am WUM-resistant on the race for fourth place tbh, gave up on it a while ago and accepted it :talkhand:

ReputationRep:
    Spot on. :lol:
    Seriously though, we are the only top club with real security for the future :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My advice would be to get a natwest student account in the summer. You'll get the free student railcard and a good sized overdraft. Also open the nationwide flexaccount and use that as your main account but do small transactions on the natwest account every now and again to keep it active. There's a lot of benefits to having 2 bank accounts. Not least you have another source of cash if one ***** up.
    2 bank accounts, I've never even ******* opened an account yet, steady on...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRUgJ...layer_embedded

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, thanks Kanu :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Yeah, thanks Kanu :facepalm2:
    Blame the goalkeeper...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Blame the goalkeeper...
    Emptied ma box, try again, blud :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    portsmouth havent really done us a favour tonight..looking at the table both chelski and utd have 7 more goals than us..so we need to demolish a team about 4 or 5-0 from now till the end of the season because i see it being tight..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    portsmouth havent really done us a favour tonight..lokng at the table both chelski and utd have 7 more goals than us..so we need to demolish a team about 4 or 5-0 from now till the end of the season because i see it being tight..
    loool spot on

ReputationRep:
    PS Barca only beat Osasuna 2-0 at home. Only scored the first in the 73rd minute. They were decidedly average. Not invincible by any means.
    However you could say that we only beat West Ham 2-0, a team battling relegation through an early long shot, a penalty save and a late penalty.

I see what you mean about them not being unbeatable, however a 2-0 win is still quite good considering they had a mid-week must win champions league game.

ReputationRep:
    We can't demolish teams because they shut up shop against us, while playing freely and openly against the other two.

Because, according to reports, Arsenal don't like it up 'em.

I constantly walk the most narrow line as I contemplate murdering myself in a rage.

ReputationRep:
    No one wants to respond, or even WUM my dangerously awkward suicidal trigger post then?

You have all learned nothing from my teachings. I am disgusted. Get out of my sight, you bunch of rubbish :facepalm2:

:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    John Cross (who's usually clued up on the Arsenal) thinks Bendtner is a major doubt to play against Birmingham because of an ankle problem.

Eduardo? Birmingham away?

You just can't write this ****.

Lets hope he can finish the game like he was supposed to.

ReputationRep:
    And finish them. It would be really British and predictable to play him as some sort of bizarre vendetta concoction.

Does Martin Taylor even inhabit their squad anymore?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    And finish them. It would be really British and predictable to play him as some sort of bizarre vendetta concoction.

Does Martin Taylor even inhabit their squad anymore?
    :nah: At Watford now, I believe.

ReputationRep:
    http://carlosvelanews.co.uk/2010/03/...y-for-gunners/

LOL...don't you guys think the grammar is a bit fishy there?

ReputationRep:
    Vela should be sold. Pointless paying his wages. £5m in the summer please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    Vela should be sold. Pointless paying his wages. £5m in the summer please.
    I have to say... :facepalm2:

People were saying the same about Song just last year. Found the posts around the end of last season where I was the only strong backer he had.

Can't wait to be totally right again, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    x
    Had an icecold bath last night after the gym. I ******* hate you

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.