ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...les-from-robin

RVP 2 weeks away. Scoring the winner in the NLD :sogood:
    Which wins us the league? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got there tickets yet?

ReputationRep:
    I've reached the end of the queue and reached the ticket hub but it's not showing me the option to buy the Barca tickets - what the ****? All I get is Wolves, Fulham and City.

ReputationRep:
    Was just reading on 606, that everyone is getting through and its saying no tickets are available!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    My mate just spent an hour in the queue only for the game not to show up in the ticket hub, utterly ******* useless. I'm in the queue now but haven't got much hope, such a pisstake tbh.
    Don't say I didn't warn you all yesterday :no:

ReputationRep:
    According to the site it's sold out. Sorry guys.

http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/17...na?tab=tickets

ReputationRep:
    That once you get through and get the image of the stadium, it was all showing either limited or sold out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    According to the site it's sold out. Sorry guys.

http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/17...na?tab=tickets
    Did you get yours MM?

ReputationRep:
    And to make my day worse, i finally got my season ticket waiting list confirmation
    Im number 40138! So only need alll season ticket holders to not renew and i have a chance. YAY

ReputationRep:
    And there is still the Executive Box for a nice cool £16,920.00 for 12 people?
    anyone up for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    What a ******* joke, how can they explain that? My mate was in the ticket hub at 10.40 after waiting for ages but the game didn't even show up, ******* joke, I bet half the ******* people going haven't even been to a game this season, same thing for the Fulham home game, I'm tempted to not even renew for next year I'm so pissed off at this.
    Yeah probably. If I see a single person leave before the final whistle I'll ******* flip. And don't do it JK we're about to embark on a period of dominance

(Original post by mini_lidi)
    x
    I'm a season ticket holder in block 6 although my cousin will have my ticket as I live in Barca

I'm waiting for the away leg to go on sale at 3pm :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Now 6 years down the line you'll get offered a ticket in a **** part of the stadium and for a ridiculous price, you say you'd wait for something better and they say its either that or nothing. Joke of a club. I'm actually a ******* mess, a human ******* crumble.

I hate to imagine what the prices are going to be in 10ish years time!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Now 6 years down the line you'll get offered a ticket in a **** part of the stadium and for a ridiculous price, you say you'd wait for something better and they say its either that or nothing. Joke of a club. I'm actually a ******* mess, a human ******* crumble.
    Chill dude! You're a season ticket holder right? It was always going to happen having 40 odd thousand trying to buy 20k seats!

ReputationRep:
    OK im sorry guys but it has come to this...
    Willing to do sexual favours for a ticket to this match:rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    No, no, no, where does your cousin? Please let me kill the **** and have your ticket, I'd do anything. :sexface:
    Anything? :perv:

Well it's 2 seats between 3 people. My seat and another cousins.

At the moment it's the 2 cousins and my dad sharing the seats because my dad works shifts and my cousin works saturdays so it's whoever is available to go. Obvs when I'm back next year, it's all MINE! My precioussssss... :devil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    What a ******* joke, how can they explain that? My mate was in the ticket hub at 10.40 after waiting for ages but the game didn't even show up, ******* joke, I bet half the ******* people going haven't even been to a game this season, same thing for the Fulham home game, I'm tempted to not even renew for next year I'm so pissed off at this.
    im feeling exactly the same
    i was pissed bout the fulham game but this is beyond a joke

ReputationRep:
    Right im off to work, depressed and sulking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    No, I'm cannon club (silver), the same thing happened for the Fulham game, its such a joke, I'll go and support the team whenever, wherever against whoever but I can guarantee a fair chunk of the people at the game won't have been more than twice this season. They need to put in some sort of loyalty scheme for home games as well imo, I'm so pissed right now.

They should do the same with the FA cup as well, I went to every home and away game in it last season but when it comes to Wembley no, we only have tickets for ST holders, that's more understandable but still a pisstake.
    Try the ticket exchange for the Fulham game? Can't help with Barca I'm afraid. Most of our 'fans' are pathetic like Jizzer tbh. If I thought I wouldn't get arrested I'd scream at every single person leaving early or turning up late or leaving before the end of the first half to buy a drink and then coming back late for the second half. :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Yes anything.

I'll leave your dad out of it if you give me your cousins, otherwise I will stalk, track down and kill them all.
    :rofl:

You are one scary stalker JK!

ReputationRep:
    I've told you guys before -- if you want a guarantee, you've got to head down to the ground an hour before the box office opens. Interweb's always risky.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.