Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Give me your ticket or I'm getting on the train, heading to City and finding Betty.
    LOL that's not my mum!

Ah feck, I thought it said City of London Uni, its just City of London. I'll never find her. FML

I hope the tonsillitis kills you.
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    I've told you guys before -- if you want a guarantee, you've got to head down to the ground an hour before the box office opens. Interweb's always risky.
    Didn't they say they're not accepting calls to the box office for that fixture though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Physics test though.

Did you get one?
    Yeah, I headed down with my lowly red and they laughed in my ****in' face. And then they felt sorry for me and gave me a seat.

MM -- no idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Who is it then?
    That's for me to know, and you to find out (which I don't doubt!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Yeah, I headed down with my lowly red and they laughed in my ****in' face. And then they felt sorry for me and gave me a seat.

MM -- no idea.
    I have a feeling you're lying about something here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I'm guessing it's your auntie, which would make the kids in the pics your cousins. Hand over the ticket or they will die.
    Nope try again.

ReputationRep:
    Arrrrrrgh Away leg goes on sale in just over an hour

ReputationRep:
    How many tickets would be available for red members?

Also how do you become a red member? Buy a season ticket for a few years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    For Barca? 0 tickets

You can just join as a red member, that's the lowest level of membership.
    Ah ok. So how would you get tickets for Barca (the membership level above presumably); how would you become this "next level" member?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Had an icecold bath last night after the gym. I ******* hate you
    :rofl:

Have you noticed that your scrotum turns into a little brain? I found it hilarious.

So not an enjoyable experience then - I'm addicted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)

Have you noticed that your scrotum turns into a little brain? I found it hilarious.

So not an enjoyable experience then - I'm addicted.
    Afterwards when the burn of the blood circulating kicks in, great feeling :sexface:

I could only last like 7 minutes or something though, not long enough :facepalm2:

Either 10 degrees is a lot colder than I thought, or my bath tub is below freezing tbpfh

Feeling not so sore today though, so yea :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    It takes the pain away completely, so man up!

ReputationRep:
    Hmph, in time, young padawan.

Did you see the BBC news thing I linked page or two ago?

What is your evil plan? -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    How many tickets would be available for red members?

Also how do you become a red member? Buy a season ticket for a few years?
    I'll explain the arsenal membership system for our non gooner friends:

There are 5 tiers:
    -Red
    -Silver
    -Gold
    -Platinum
    -Diamond

Red is the basic level where anyone can join for a £30ish joining fee and earns basic rights to tickets. All league games have small allocation set aside for red members so that they have a chance of getting a ticket (however small). However for cup games they don't have it. So for the big games such as this they're highly unlikely to get it.

Silver is for long term members plus junior members. According to JK's sources if you're junior member for 3 years you automatically become a silver member when you're an adult. Silver members have access to all home games and there are a limited amount of silver members allowed at any one time

Gold is simply season ticket holders

Platinum are season ticket holders in club level and they have special privileges including free drinks at half time and the best views in the ground. It's also box holders.

Diamond is those granted access to the directors box. It's a VERY select club.

In addition to all this there is the Away ticket scheme which is essentially an away season ticket. For all season ticket holders there is a loyalty scheme to go to away games where you accrue one credit for every away game you go to (whichever the team is). Points only last for 2 years so for example the fa cup game I went to in manchester 2 years ago will be wiped off at the end of this season.

Obviously the more points you have the more chance you have of getting a ticket to the highly sort away games eg spurs. There's also the cup final/semi final policy where Any season ticket holder with 2 or more away credits like myself is guaranteed a seat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...ds/8585432.stm

What the **** you up to Stalin? :afraid:

Any luck yet MM?
    I saw that on Sky News earlier, the TU-160 is such a beast tbh.

It was in order to nuke Dundee and Falkirk, pointless cities tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    x
    (Original post by JK_91)
    x
    Ah, great posts, thanks for that

:gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    I have some pain in my left arse cheek and under my left thigh, JK you up for another ice bath? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    What do you think Rafa?
    Why am I being called Nadal all of a sudden, anything to do with my arms in the pic Mike posted? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    I saw that on Sky News earlier, the TU-160 is such a beast tbh.

It was in order to nuke Dundee and Falkirk, pointless cities tbh.
    Leave some nukage for the return trip back via Hull, Stoke and Wolverhampton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Leave some nukage for the return trip back via Hull, Stoke and Wolverhampton

I won't be nuking Hull...yet, my university's there(for a year at least), after that, we can nuke it.

Stoke, Wolverhampton, Burnley et al are all ****** though.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.