Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently trying to beat the system by refreshing the ticket page every minute in 2 different browsers so I don't have to enter the queue system thing. If it heads into the queue at any point there will be revenge on someone for their incompetence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    No, because you look like Nadal's twin ffs.
    I beg to differ, I'm white as ****, check the sunburn on my back as I'm diving into the pool :rofl:

I love your picture though, as someone pointed out, you have very pretty eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    **** off MM, what a waste of time that was lol.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ReputationRep:
    I'm now beginning to receive the awful face and arm tan, whereby the rest of my body is its pale white old self.

ReputationRep:
    You're a Scot, what else do you expect?

And why the **** is everyone stalking everyone else?!

ReputationRep:
    FFS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8587219.stm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    :rofl: At least that's something, I generally just burn, you should see me after a round of golf in the summer if I've forgotten to put any cream on, utter mare.
    I was peeling skin off my legs for 2 weeks after that one day at that pool and the beach, you can't really see it in the pic but I'm red all over and I put tons of cream on - I even wanted sunblock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I sounds bad but least that is all over. I wear a cap and a glove which means I end up with one red hand and one white and a half a red face where the bottom half has been burnt. Not good.
    I can't wait 'til global warming finally kicks in, at least it'll give me time to even out mytan properly instead of being stuck like this for the rest of the year.

ReputationRep:
    Ok the away game just disappeared off the list of available games with only 5 mins to go. It better be that they're just changing it so that all ST holders can access it or someone WILL have to suffer!

ReputationRep:
    1 minute AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH HH!!!!

ReputationRep:
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! !!!!!!!!! YESS YES YES YES!!!! I got them I got them! WOOOOOOO!!!!

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

As you can tell I may be slightly excited that I just got my tickets to the Camp Nou!

ReputationRep:
    Probably a fake ticket

ReputationRep:
    Gratz MM, WUM JK tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    **** off

I actually think I managed to get somewhere near to the last 2 because it appears to be sold out now. :p:

ReputationRep:
    You have pretty eyes though. And stylish (but queer - that'll I'll probably get too :facepalm2: ) football boots!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

JK's being WUMmed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Stalin you probably just run around in some Kappa sandals so I dunno wtf you're on about.
    I have my Kaisers, boots for real men they are.

Kappa's for lady boys, but sandals :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Will you ever attend a footie meet Stalin? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know tbh, if I go to Queen Mary, University of Landan I might but if I end up in Aberdeen, no ******* way.

When are you applying to Strathy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    For my 2000th post I'd like to post this. This is why Eboue MUST play against Barca :rofl:

Ouch. Surprised that wasn't a red!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.