Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Depends what you searched my name as tbh. :mmm:

Your intials are actually JK and you're born in '91, amirite? :holmes:
    I found you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Natania... which is what you were down as when Mike added you, but when I searched you again all that came up was a group for you to be PM lol.

...and yes, find me if you like, there's not much to see and by not much I mean nothing.
    :rofl2: When I got fraped

I think I have found you, I shall try adding you

ReputationRep:
    Some good did come out of the chavs game with pompey after all. What with Cashley still begging cheryl to have him back and Terry's (very small) mind clearly in Mrs Bridges bedroom this isn't good timing for them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ea/8587952.stm

ReputationRep:
    Mission completed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Some good did come out of the chavs game with pompey after all. What with Cashley still begging cheryl to have him back and Terry's (very small) mind clearly in Mrs Bridges bedroom this isn't good timing for them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ea/8587952.stm

I think Alex is better anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rlw31)
    I think Alex is better anyway.
    In the attacking sense, not sure about defence though.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone here see Van der Vaart one day in an Arsenal shirt, just out of interest? As a neutral, the thought came to me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so, we don't need another creative attacking midfielder, I'm surprised Wenger is even thinking of going for Eden Hazard to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QUWERTY)
    In the attacking sense, not sure about defence though.

Really? I think Carvalho is pretty error prone and in the last year or so has been unreliable, think Tevez vs. Chelsea at the bridge or giving away a pen against Everton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OxfordGoBrach)
    Can anyone here see Van der Vaart one day in an Arsenal shirt, just out of interest? As a neutral, the thought came to me.
    He'll cost too much.

ReputationRep:
    Well, not necessarily now. I just said one day. Just strikes me as an Arsenal-like player. Maybe i'm wrong here, i don't know, like I said, i'm not an Arsenal fan, so i know less than you guys on what AW thinks etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OxfordGoBrach)
    Well, not necessarily now. I just said one day. Just strikes me as an Arsenal-like player. Maybe i'm wrong here, i don't know, like I said, i'm not an Arsenal fan, so i know less than you guys on what AW thinks etc.
    Of course we'd want him but he's simply out of our price range.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Of course we'd want him but he's simply out of our price range.
    Really? If Madrid want to offload a player they'll sell them for a cut rate, Sneijder was only £15m, VdV would be cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Really? If Madrid want to offload a player they'll sell them for a cut rate, Sneijder was only £15m, VdV would be cheaper.
    Remember, we're talking about Arsene Wenger here.

Moreover, Van der Vaart is already 27, there's no way we'd spend £15m or so on a player that old when we have Walcott, Arshavin, Rosicky, Nasri, Vela and Eboue available.

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget the £100k/wk wages...... VdV will end up at AC, I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Kev there, but he will probably go through another crumble wherever he does go.

ReputationRep:
    Arshavin's quote was from an old interview apparently:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...-old-interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Don't forget the £100k/wk wages...... VdV will end up at AC, I reckon.
    Man City tbh, if they can grab 4th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    What about the combined stalking power yourself, Jangra, Kev and I?

If you're on facebook, we'll find you.
    Any money you can't :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Wenger: Birmingham is bigger than Barca

Arsenal bid for German goalkeeper rejected

The youngster is just 15-years-old but is already 6ft 3ins tall and is one of Europe's most sought-after prospects.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.