ReputationRep:
    The stalking has reached frightening levels:afraid:

TSR and IRL shouldn't mix

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    Wenger: Birmingham is bigger than Barca
    Good to hear Wenger say that.

And he's quite right.

Sol'll have to man up and play 2 games in 4 days. And they could well be Sol's last 2 games for the club. Gallas should be back for Wolves and from there on it's Gallas-Vermaelen (much to my annoyance).

Sol and Silvestre to play at the back for us tomorrow -- both have been there and done it before. Sol hasn't got his legs any more but all he does is stand there barking orders at the fullbacks and Song/Diaby but it's working. Just goes to show how important organisation and discipline is in defence. Actual tackling ability is overrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Good to hear Wenger say that.

And he's quite right.

Sol'll have to man up and play 2 games in 4 days. And they could well be Sol's last 2 games for the club. Gallas should be back for Wolves and from there on it's Gallas-Vermaelen (much to my annoyance).

Sol and Silvestre to play at the back for us tomorrow -- both have been there and done it before. Sol hasn't got his legs any more but all he does is stand there barking orders at the fullbacks and Song/Diaby but it's working. Just goes to show how important organisation and discipline is in defence. Actual tackling ability is overrated.
    IMO Sol & Song CB with Dennis Nilsson holding. With Diaby playing in midfield that's more than enough defensive prowess available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    IMO Sol & Song CB with Dennis Nilsson holding. With Diaby playing in midfield that's more than enough defensive prowess available.
    That's the other option.

But Diaby--Song--Cesc is a brilliant midfield and they play well together. I don't see the point of messing that up.

Well, actually I do see the point -- Silvestre's **** -- but Song is much better at the holding role than Denilson/Diaby and, more importantly, Song is much better at the holding role than he is at CB.

With Song and Diaby in midfield, we'll win back the ball quicker and won't allow any pressure on our goal. I just don't trust Denilson and Diaby to be as effective.

ReputationRep:
    What's making everyone so sure vdv is for sale?

ReputationRep:
    Someone just mentioned if we could see VdV in an Arsenal shirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    What's making everyone so sure vdv is for sale?
    They already have Kaka, Granero, Guti plus others.

ReputationRep:
    That's the other option.

But Diaby--Song--Cesc is a brilliant midfield and they play well together. I don't see the point of messing that up.

Well, actually I do see the point -- Silvestre's **** -- but Song is much better at the holding role than Denilson/Diaby and, more importantly, Song is much better at the holding role than he is at CB.

With Song and Diaby in midfield, we'll win back the ball quicker and won't allow any pressure on our goal. I just don't trust Denilson and Diaby to be as effective.
    Agree but you underestimate Tweety Pie's ****-ness. He can **** up a game in the blink of an eye.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger sure will be having a complete mind-**** of a day :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Agree but you underestimate Tweety Pie's ****-ness. He can **** up a game in the blink of an eye.
    It's true.

But so can Almunia.

So I'm hoping their mistakes cancel out.

(I'm sure that makes sense in my head...)

ReputationRep:
    Two wrongs don't make a right I was always told :sad:

ReputationRep:
    It's true.

But so can Almunia.

So I'm hoping their mistakes cancel out.

(I'm sure that makes sense in my head...)
    You need to get your ****** up head looked at, if that's the case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Two wrongs don't make a right I was always told :sad:
    3 Lefts do though... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I killed it, didn't I?!

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Yes :shoot:

ReputationRep:
    OK I'm going to try and redeem myself. Check out this footy 'pitch' in the US of A. :rofl:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...02403&t=k&z=19

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

The groundsman was obviously on crack when he marked the pitch.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

Silly yanks.

May need to do a bit "more" to redeem yourself though :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)

Or just really bad at geometry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)

I'm glad they aren't all wiggly lines :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.