Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If Webb and Almunia were standing next to each other and I only had 1 bullet, I honestly don't know who I'd kill first. **** this **** I'm off for a death stick tonsillitis or no tonsillitis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    No, we're not. Even if Man U win later we'll only be 4 points behind.
    yeah but there are so few games left and i just can't see manure messing up (maybe a draw against chelski) unless some of their players get injured or something...but we really should have won that...after nasri scored arshavin should have made it 2-0 if not nasri again...i remember arshavin missing a similar chance from a similar position with the same scuffed shot a game or two back as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    Chelsea dont even have easy fixtures..
    Utd, Spurs, Liverpool
    Even if Chelsea and United draw, it will still take one more **** up by each of them for us to be level with them even just on points, discounting goal difference.

Spurs? They are a joke.

Liverpool? If Chelsea beat Villa 7-1, they will most definitely score more than 10 against Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    ****. I think that's our title hopes rolled up. I see very little chance now, unless Bolton somehow manage a result against an in-form Man Utd.
    Even if we lose today the course of the title is still in our hands. We can lose today and provided we win every other game this season we'd still be champions whatever happens.

ReputationRep:

ahaha pafetic you lot crackin up in the upton park dressing rooms

dont get too greedy save some for wen the 2 weapons of manc destruction iniester and zavi *** to town !!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    If Webb and Almunia were standing next to each other and I only had 1 bullet, I honestly don't know who I'd kill first. **** this **** I'm off for a death stick tonsillitis or no tonsillitis.
    Fire from the side and hope to get them both.

(Original post by Billa Bong)
    yeah but there are so few games left and i just can't see manure messing up (maybe a draw against chelski) unless some of their players get injured or something...but we really should have won that...after nasri scored arshavin should have made it 2-0 if not nasri again...i remember arshavin missing a similar chance from a similar position with the same scuffed shot a game or two back as well...
    Yeah, true. But we were also lucky not to go one down with the free-kick they had that ended up off the post and then somehow over. I'm not giving up on us yet; there are bound to be more surprise results between now and the end of the season, hopefully not involving us though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenjaneapproximately)
    Liverpool? If Chelsea beat Villa 7-1, they will most definitely score more than 10 against Liverpool.
    Good logic there retard. We are above Villa and have beaten them this season already :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    He has missed a gazzilion chances on moving balls...
    But he has scored well on own work...

ReputationRep:
    I still think we can do it, but it's looking very unlikely now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    I reckon if you lined them up and pushed their heads together you could get them both.

Gutted with the result. What's the more unlikely position than dark horses?

p.s Neither Rooney or Ferdinand make the XI or bench for ManUre. Who knows?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else not surprised by this result?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanShawcross)

ahaha pafetic you lot crackin up in the upton park dressing rooms

dont get too greedy save some for wen the 2 weapons of manc destruction iniester and zavi *** to town !!
    are stoke in the champs leag these days? :eek3: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    It's unsurprising that the lethal combination of Webb/Almunia has cost us.

ReputationRep:
    Not massively, Brum have been incredibly solid this season, especially at home - Chelsea and Man Utd only got a point too. Still disappointed though.

ReputationRep:
    Fans on here complaining about Webbe and Almunia, Wenger complaining about the pitch.....what's new.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    I thought it was a possibility........winning all the game we had left when everyone write us off, as always going to be hard

ReputationRep:
    This goal has probably cost us the PL I'm afraid *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Wenger on SSN right now. Typical Wenger. Said nothing positive about Birmingham and *****ed about the pitch and how the whole world seems to go against Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    I may have damaged ligaments in my wrist from punching the bed. Yes, a ******* bed.

ReputationRep:

Hmmm.....predict away

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.