Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    are stoke in the champs leag these days? :eek3: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMDaines)
    Wenger on SSN right now. Typical Wenger. Said nothing positive about Birmingham and *****ed about the pitch and how the whole world seems to go against Arsenal.
    You can guarantee that if Webb was to rule out a clear goal for United that Ferguson would say something about it, instead Webb just seems to give United debatable penalties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanShawcross)
    is that a no? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Let's not put the blame on anyone else guys. This was solely down to us. We had 2 or 3 chances to go 2-0 up and Almunia ****** up worse than any keeper I've seen in my life if you consider the timing and importance. If we don't by a keeper this summer I will take it upon myself to frame Almunia in an Enke like suicide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Let's not put the blame on anyone else guys. This was solely down to us. We had 2 or 3 chances to go 2-0 up and Almunia ****** up worse than any keeper I've seen in my life if you consider the timing and importance. If we don't by a keeper this summer I will take it upon myself to frame Almunia in an Enke like suicide.
    who would you like as the new one ?

ReputationRep:
    Yep his penalty save heroics from West Ham just last week has gone out the window following today's horror show.

Yet again, an INDIVIDUAL defensive mistake costs us points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    who would you like as the new one ?
    A ******* blow up doll would be better than that pile of ****. I've been saying it since he ****** us up in the CL final in 2006. He's not even good enough to be a number 2. Actually that's a lie. He is a big, steaming number 2!

ReputationRep:
    Wenger really should look to invest in a goalkeeper in the summer. Even central defence isn't that bad with Gallas, Vermaelen, Campbell, Djourou and Song if need be and we're bringing Chamakh in for strike. But our goalkeepers are just woeful and none of them seem to command the area at all. Add that to that the horrific mistakes that have plagued both Almunia and Fabianksi, we need a decent keeper.

We're not out of the title race though, although before we maybe could've afforded to draw against Spurs or City, now we actually have to win every single game, even 1 more draw and it's definitely over unless both Chelsea and United drop several points which I doubt.

ReputationRep:
    The pitch was bad lads, dw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    The pitch was bad lads, dw.
    You've got United next week, WUM us if you win that

ReputationRep:
    Odds on a Wilshere hatrick??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1986)
    Odds on a Wilshere hatrick??
    I'd be happy with 1 tbphwy

ReputationRep:
    what a brilliant save by van der sar...now thats the kind of saves that wins you trophies *sigh*
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    what a brilliant save by van der sar...now thats the kind of saves that wins you trophies *sigh*
    That and getting your opponents to score for you. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't need brilliant saves, I'd settle for competency tbh :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Don't need brilliant saves, I'd settle for competency tbh :facepalm2:
    Turnbull isn't for sale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    That and getting your opponents to score for you. :rolleyes:
    yeah that helps too:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Turnbull isn't for sale.
    Do not want anyways

(Straight swap for Flapmunia? :awesome:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Don't want anyways
    Er you just said you'd settle for competency?

ReputationRep:
    Er you just said you'd settle for competency?
    Too quick for my edit kay

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.