Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tony Pulis)
    U lot dropped more points ahaha, almorn ahahaha we got tommy s and asmir foreign lad ahaha were doin just fine ahahahahahaha
    nice profile. You could be competeting for the most retarded member on this site?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    nice profile. You could be competeting for the most retarded member on this site?
    naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u arsenal folk are too retarded, cant compete. u dont hoof it so u think ull in the league, or well do it for aaron ahahaha what carp, stoke will win more than u ever ahahahahahaha **** YOU

ReputationRep:
    You've fallen for the blatant WUM profile :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Don't bite the bait. It's yet another dupe by someone, just like the RyanShawcross one.

ReputationRep:
    naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u arsenal folk are too retarded, cant compete. u dont hoof it so u think ull in the league, or well do it for aaron ahahaha what carp, stoke will win more than u ever ahahahahahaha **** YOU
    What have stoke won again.......lol

Do stoke compete in the champions league :confused:
    If they have, I havent seen them...please provide a link

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Don't bite the bait. It's yet another dupe by someone, just like the RyanShawcross one.
    ahahahahaha geoffy lad u got it in 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    What have stoke won again.......lol

Do stoke compete in the champions league :confused:
    If they have, I havent seen them...please provide a link
    ahahaha ur padedo managers not gunna win anything untill u learn to hoof it ahahaha

ReputationRep:
    ahahaha ur padedo managers not gunna win anything untill u learn to hoof it ahahaha
    you should learn to 'hoof' one up your *******, Mr Pulis :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I ended up going to the Chelski game on my mates spare ticket (of which I have to admit they were rampant in the second half, tho this is due to Villa's poor play in the 2nd).
    Seriously what happened to us, I am dissapointed with it although I did say it would be a hard game.
    Gonna watch MOTD before I give my final thought, not 100% out of it just its a big step up now

ReputationRep:
    Totteham have to play Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea so they might inadvertently help you.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have a link to the Wenger interview where he apparently swore today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Does anybody have a link to the Wenger interview where he apparently swore today?
    I know! I'd really like to see that! I think that's what i'd do tbh. Just tell every journo in sight to go **** themselves!

ReputationRep:
    Although, this was a bad result, I dont believe its all doom and gloom. 6 games left. 18 points up for grabs. Teams will drop points...but we need to win every single game as we know already.....still a few twists and turns to go.

We NEED to believe, cos its not over yet......

ReputationRep:
    why is everyone here throwing in the towel? a draw next week between Utd and Chelsea means you're right back in. conceding a last minute goal is the most demoralising thing ever, i know, but ffs pick yourselves up! what would RobbieC say???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    why is everyone here throwing in the towel? a draw next week between Utd and Chelsea means you're right back in. conceding a last minute goal is the most demoralising thing ever, i know, but ffs pick yourselves up! what would RobbieC say???
    "******* **** ****** GELs" :rolleyes:

God bless his TSR soul

ReputationRep:
    If no one has seen Alumina's fail attempt at being a goal keeper today, heres a link to it
    HERE Just scroll down a bit, it only shows the Birm goal though

ReputationRep:
    One of the reasons it's so demoralising is because we haven't got rid of the demons of the 07/08 season, this draw at Birmingham could have the same result as it did back then. It's also bad as our confidence is down and we have to play probably the best club side in the world on Wednesday.

I want us to bounce right back but I'm not sure if the guys can, especially if Cesc's injury keeps him out of upcoming games.

ReputationRep:
    When we dont have cesc, the rest of the midfield seem to up there game!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    One of the reasons it's so demoralising is because we haven't got rid of the demons of the 07/08 season, this draw at Birmingham could have the same result as it did back then. It's also bad as our confidence is down and we have to play probably the best club side in the world on Wednesday.

I want us to bounce right back but I'm not sure if the guys can, especially if Cesc's injury keeps him out of upcoming games.
    Exactly. Winning today would have put a lot of demons to rest especially when we scored quite late. Letting in the equaliser will bring back a lot of bad memories. The blame is fully on Almunia's shoulders tbph.

ReputationRep:
    I feel ******* sick, I went to sleep right after the game and I still have a migraine. I'm ready to nuke The whole of Birmingham. **** Aston Villa and **** Birmingham. **** Almunia. **** Web.

Cesc is injured. Nasri should have started. Diaby's goal should have stood. We were poor and there is no one else we could blame..I mean we had 48% of the ball at one stage. Theo and Denilson were disgusting.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.