Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Still I don't see that as undeniable proof, there is no video evidence, just as there was none for Cesc's alleged spit on that Hull guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Still I don't see that as undeniable proof, there is no video evidence, just as there was none for Cesc's alleged spit on that Hull guy.
    Sorry, but how the **** can there be video evidence when the interview was for the written press?

Wenger is a bitter ****. He should learn to lose gracefully, and not try to cover up the cracks he has allowed to appear in his team by discrediting the opposing team/the facilities/the tea-lady and so forth.

EDIT: By lose, I mean lose points, not necessarily lose matches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Sorry, but how the **** can there be video evidence when the interview was for the written press?

Wenger is a bitter ****. He should learn to lose gracefully, and not try to cover up the cracks he has allowed to appear in his team by discrediting the opposing team/the facilities/the tea-lady and so forth.

EDIT: By lose, I mean lose points, not necessarily lose matches.
    If he did do it then obviously it was over the top but still I see no real evidence.

Bitter? How about SAF and his refusal to be interviewed by the BBC?

ReputationRep:
    If he did do it then obviously it was over the top but still I see no real evidence.

Again, there can't be real evidence, but whatever.

Oh dear. I tell you what, research why he refuses and then report back to me, and please state whether you'd expect Wenger to do interviews too. Are you admitting that Wenger has allowed cracks to appear, btw? You didn't address that..... interesting.

Also, I never said Fergie wasn't bitter, did I? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Unleashes four letter fury :rofl:. Hyperbole much?

ReputationRep:
    Again, there can't be real evidence, but whatever.

Oh dear. I tell you what, research why he refuses and then report back to me, and please state whether you'd expect Wenger to do interviews too. Are you admitting that Wenger has allowed cracks to appear, btw? You didn't address that..... interesting.

Also, I never said Fergie wasn't bitter, did I? :facepalm2:
    I know why he refuses to speak to the BBC but I still don't think he should let it interfere with his professional career, although there are meant to be some new rules coming out to force managers to speak to all television stations or something.

He did allow cracks to appear, not by discrediting the opposition, but by playing a weakened side.

The only reason I said Fergie was also bitter was to point out your own hypocrisy.

ReputationRep:

Presumably the only evidence you will see of it is when Wenger sues for libel and the reportr produces a taped record of the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    Presumably the only evidence you will see of it is when Wenger sues for libel and the reportr produces a taped record of the interview
    Tbh if there was a tape it would have surfaced by now because the reporters would have had a field day with it.

ReputationRep:
    I know why he refuses to speak to the BBC but I still don't think he should let it interfere with his professional career, although there are meant to be some new rules coming out to force managers to speak to all television stations or something.

He did allow cracks to appear, not by discrediting the opposition, but by playing a weakened side.

The only reason I said Fergie was also bitter was to point out your own hypocrisy.
    He doesn't let it interfere, in case you haven't noticed he is the most successful manager ever. Three PL titles in a row, two CL finals, one won. Two CLs in the last 10 years. Of course, the BBC and lack of interviews cost him an FA Cup or two......

I never said it was by discrediting the opposition, I said he discredits them to cover up the cracks he has allowed to appear. Almunia is a gaping crack, and has been for some time.

Again, I never said Fergie wasn't bitter so therefore I showed no hypocrisy, you ******* numpty ****.

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't let it interfere, in case you haven't noticed he is the most successful manager ever. Three PL titles in a row, two CL finals, one won. Two CLs in the last 10 years. Of course, the BBC and lack of interviews cost him an FA Cup or two......

I never said it was by discrediting the opposition, I said he discredits them to cover up the cracks he has allowed to appear. Almunia is a gaping crack, and has been for some time.

Again, I never said Fergie wasn't bitter so therefore I showed no hypocrisy, you ******* numpty ****.
    You know exactly what I meant, he should treat the media outlets equally and not let the whole BBC and his son thing stop him from doing interviews with them.

If he really did complain about the tackle on Fabregas then yes he is trying to cover up the cracks.

You call our manager bitter yet yours possibly even more bitter, what was the point?

ReputationRep:
    You know exactly what I meant, he should treat the media outlets equally and not let the whole BBC and his son thing stop him from doing interviews with them.

If he really did complain about the tackle on Fabregas then yes he is trying to cover up the cracks.

You call our manager bitter yet yours possibly even more bitter, what was the point?
    Why, though? Wenger clearly doesn't, else he'd have sworn in front of the cameras, clever fella, that Wenger.

Good, glad we cleared that up.

:erm: To get across my opinion. It's good that you read that which isn't there, tbh, probably makes books last twice as long, thus saving money. Good on ya, I say. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    What a piss-take today. :doh:

ReputationRep:
    Simmer down lads, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

ReputationRep:
    Why, though? Wenger clearly doesn't, else he'd have sworn in front of the cameras, clever fella, that Wenger.

Good, glad we cleared that up.

:erm: To get across my opinion. It's good that you read that which isn't there, tbh, probably makes books last twice as long, thus saving money. Good on ya, I say. :yes:
    You can keep your crap to yourself.

ReputationRep:
    You can keep your crap to yourself.
    Oh **** off. Crap? I said my opinion, you read what wasn't there. Learn to ******* read, you numpty ******* ****.

ReputationRep:
    Kev you are so petulant once you have had a drink

:love:

ReputationRep:
    sandeep90 :facepalm2: I want to drink some vodka and die. There are some things that are undefendable however biased you are.

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** off. Crap? I said my opinion, you read what wasn't there. Learn to ******* read, you numpty ******* ****.
    I like Kev more when he's angry :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if I'll ever stop hating Manuel Almunia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Magnificent KoloToure)
    I wonder if I'll ever stop hating Manuel Almunia.
    He might deserve a place in the reserve squad if he was to keep a clean sheet against Barca and Inter, saving 4 penalties in the process. Then scoring the winning goal in the final which we win 1-0

It doesn't really make up for the amount he's lost us over the years now but it's the only chance of redemption he has left...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.