Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    We'll keep it open until tonight then. Here's my offering:

Must try harder tbh. :pierre:

:p:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Irony of ironies, guess which **** is on the March page of the Arsenal 2010 calendar? :rant:

ReputationRep:
    http://s971.photobucket.com/albums/a...nt=almunia.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mini_lidi)
    Was just listening on the radio and they asked a good question.
    Would you give up Cesc for Messi?
    My head says yes, but my heart says no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    "It is a disappointment because we had the game won and we had the chance to score the second goal. I believe the pitch was very difficult to play on and it was a scrappy game. We got slowly on top and played the second half in their half but they defended well and made the game difficult. In the end we got caught."

Kev..stop spitting out rubbish you hear constantly in the media. Wenger is disappointed at the loss because it was OUR fault and Birmingham got lucky in the end but he still manages to give credit to the opposing teams.
    Yes, and in the same quote he *****es about the pitch, when someone uses / to seperate some items it means it can be either or all of the items.

I wasn't spitting out rubbish I heard in the media.... it was my opinion. Why the **** is it so hard for Arsenal fans to take other fans' opinions as their own? FMFL.

I, Kevmeister, do solemnly swear that I think Wenger is a bitter ****. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Yes, and in the same quote he *****es about the pitch, when someone uses / to seperate some items it means it can be either or all of the items.

I wasn't spitting out rubbish I heard in the media.... it was my opinion. Why the **** is it so hard for Arsenal fans to take other fans' opinions as their own? FMFL.

I, Kevmeister, do solemnly swear that I think Wenger is a bitter ****. :yes:
    TBH I think it was Wenger's way of saying, "I ******* HATE ALMUNIA"

I fully accept he's a **** loser but surely better than a manager who doesn't give a ****?

ReputationRep:
    Almunia competition eh?

Well here's a job that Almunia will definitely succeed at :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    That was without a doubt the best one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Almunia competition eh?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    what about a picture of almunia getting teabagged by kevin phillips :ahee: lol

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

No-one obviously looked at mine

ReputationRep:
    :top2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Almunia competition eh?

:rofl2:

:king1:

Anyone that can top this is quite frankly :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Iniesta is out of the first leg and possibly even the second one.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/cha...eague-tie-with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Wow, that is pretty big news.

What's happening with Xavi, he had a calf injury last week, will he be fit to play?

With the 2 of them out our chances start to look pretty decent.
    Xavi will most likely play as he played the second half against Mallorca according to this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Wow, that is pretty big news.

What's happening with Xavi, he had a calf injury last week, will he be fit to play?

With the 2 of them out our chances start to look pretty decent.
    Xavi came on in the second half yesterday but hasn't played much recently at all so may be slightly off the pace. Although he is a top class player though not as good as iniesta IMO. We must do whatever we can to make sure cesc is fit otherwise we will be ******.

ReputationRep:
    Iniesta has been hot and cold this season, I'd rather have Xavi fit than Andres at the moment. Either way as long as one of them plays the effect of the other one missing is smaller.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Iniesta has been hot and cold this season, I'd rather have Xavi fit than Andres at the moment. Either way as long as one of them plays the effect of the other one missing is smaller.
    Agree. Will Xavi just take over Iniesta's position or will there be further changes? Busquets and Yaya don't worry me tbh..Pedro is defo the one we should be worried about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    The main threat IMO is when Iniesta and Xavi are together because they know each other like the back of their hands.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.