Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this has been posted. It's an entertaining watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I can see all of us English sides drawing away then doing the job back on home soil.
    You'd be lucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    You'd be lucky.
    Explain.

You'd be lucky.
    So would you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    So would you.
    Sorry, but who are you? Your side are in the Europa League. No, not the Champions League so keep your mouth firmly shut.

RAFA BENITEZ, WE WANT YOU TO STAY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Explain.
    WUMming. Innit.

ReputationRep:
    WUMming. Innit.
    Oh.

That went well...

Sorry, but who are you? Your side are in the Europa League. No, not the Champions League so keep your mouth firmly shut.

RAFA BENITEZ, WE WANT YOU TO STAY!
    Thanks for your support for our manager. It means a lot to us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    I can see all of us English sides drawing away then doing the job back on home soil.
    I expect Arsenal and Manyoo to get through, but I think El Jose has a score to settle with Ancelotti. Should certainly make for a brilliant spectacle as long as Inter don't start playing hoofball.

ReputationRep:
    I think Arsenal has most haters. I think it's our immense sexual swagga that generates all this hate.

ReputationRep:
    Song, Arshavin, Gallas, Almunia and Eduardo miss Arsenal's trip to Porto

Fantastic news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Song, Arshavin, Gallas, Almunia and Eduardo miss Arsenal's trip to Porto

Fantastic news
    Song and Arshavin, we already knew about.

I want to see Sol to cover for Gallas (as opposed to Silvestre) and I think we might be fine there.

Eduardo...well, I never expect him to be fit these days.

No Almunia might actually be good news.

Incidently, Vermaelen is injured too...but he told SkySports today that he'll soldier on and "play through the pain barrier". I ****ing love him. If only some of our other guys had the balls this fella does.

-----------Fabianski------------

Sagna--Vermaelen--Sol----Clichy

-----Diaby--Denilson--Cesc------

Eboue-------Bendtner-------Nasri

...is what Wenger will go with IMO.

I hope Ramsey starts instead of Denilson, though. I'd also like to see Theo get a start but I'm struggling to think of who you could take out.

ReputationRep:
    Some key names there missing the trip... especially Gallas. Your best and most experienced defender, probably your third best player after Fab and Rvp. Unlucky.

Team looks pretty weak there Overmars. You'll be lucky to get a draw.

ReputationRep:
    Team looks pretty weak there Overmars. You'll be lucky to get a draw.
    Explain.

ReputationRep:
    What's there to explain? You're as bad as the FA wanting Warnock to explain his comments about the referee against Villa!

It's pretty obvious.

ReputationRep:
    What's there to explain? You're as bad as the FA wanting Warnock to explain his comments about the referee against Villa!

It's pretty obvious.
    lol stfu n00b

ReputationRep:

It's pretty obvious.
    Are you really thick enough to suggest that football is played on paper?

If our guys play better than the opposition, we wouldn't be lucky to win.

That's pretty obvious.

Unless, as I say, you're thick as ****.

ReputationRep:
    Crest Whitestrips. ******* hell. My teeth feel like they've been prison raped, though are much whiter. There's a ******* surprise if I've been multimansouped.

Cfc, seriously, think before you post. It's just distressing to read when one is already suffering from one kind of neuralgia.

ReputationRep:
    I really want to see Rosicky start tomorrow. He's absolutely on fire at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Porto's only fit striker is Falcao, and their main playmaker is out injured. I think we can sneak a win out there.

Hulk will be returning from a lengthy domestic suspension so probably won't be as sharp as normal.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.