Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssss

ReputationRep:
    Rooney is injured!!!!!!!!!!

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Was a good game...Shame it wont be an all England final, just Arsenal!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Badly??
    Till the End of the season i hope!!
    But back for the World Cup!

ReputationRep:

thats what i thought

what happened specifically to rooney?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    thats what i thought

His foot got trod on!

I can see it being a Metatarsal issue!
    :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mini_lidi)
    Badly??
    Till the End of the season i hope!!
    But back for the World Cup!
    (Original post by vn2009)
    thats what i thought

Not very clear...He wasn't even tackled He limped off badly with a steward kindly lending him a shoulder. Could be season ending or just a minor niggle:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    His foot got trod on!

OMG:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    His foot got trod on!

Celebrating someone's injury, kind low huh?

Should have the "we'll beat them whoever they got" attitude.

ReputationRep:
    Not very clear...He wasn't even tackled He limped off badly with a steward kindly lending him a shoulder. Could be season ending or just a minor niggle:dontknow:
    Season ending!! Well just long enough, so hes back fit for England to win the world cup!:eek3: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent ninja)
    Celebrating someone's injury, kind low huh?

Should have the "we'll beat them whoever they got" attitude.
    Fairr point but without rooney..Arsenal have more chance

ReputationRep:
    Season ending!! Well just long enough, so hes back fit for England to win the world cup!:eek3: :eek3:
    Where'd you hear that from? I got "Television pictures appear to suggest Wayne Rooney went over on his right ankle at the end of the game in the Allianz Arena. If that is the case, then hopefully it'll be far better news than the dreaded metatarsal we all fear." from BBC Sport, so probably back just in time for Chelsea... :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    You will rape them. Seriously messy canal towpath stuff tbfh WHW.

Bayern would cause us trouble for the very reasons you will find them nothing more than merely one dimensional and overtly simplistic. In sum, to us, opportunistic ramraiders, to you, retarded chavs. They can be the same thing or the most opposite imaginable depending the outlook of the viewer, no?
    Not quite the Bayern you had in mind eh?

I told you not to underestimate them - they'll have Robben and Schweiny back for next week's game, not to mention that Gomez should be match fit.

ReputationRep:
    tbh I don't care about the WC I would like to see him in an injury ending season but fit enough to play for england though:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Where'd you hear that from? I got "Television pictures appear to suggest Wayne Rooney went over on his right ankle at the end of the game in the Allianz Arena. If that is the case, then hopefully it'll be far better news than the dreaded metatarsal we all fear." from BBC Sport, so probably back just in time for Chelsea... :dry:
    It was more my hopefull thoughts:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Richard Keys: "Here's a replay of the Rooney twisting his ankle...it's not for the faint-hearted"

Oh noes, a twisted ankle!! What a ****in' spaz.

Not a bad result for manyoo tonight, in all fairness. Hopefully they way they lost is a kick in the balls and they let it affect them for Sunday's game.

ReputationRep:
    Shame on GOONey :ahee:

shame on gary neville too .........obvious handball...and so good to see rooney get a deflected own goal :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    It was more my hopefull thoughts:rolleyes:
    Oh. My prediction is that he'll maybe miss Chelsea, but nothing more. English media are bound to make a meal of it just because it was the man who was meant to carry us to World Cup victory in the Summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Not quite the Bayern you had in mind eh?

I told you not to underestimate them - they'll have Robben and Schweiny back for next week's game, not to mention that Gomez should be match fit.
    Conceded. :top2:

Their collective movement and individual technique is really quite unusual for a side that is physically so on the large side.

Having said that, and I mean this, overall that was one of the worst quality Champions League quarter finals I can remember seeing. United, playing like that, will absolutely infuriate me should they reach the final. Broadly, for the winners not to come from our side of the draw would already seem somewhat upsetting.

If Arsenal play like that tomorrow I'd expect to get absolutely raped and wouldn't complain either.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if anyone has seen this video.

But go to that link, and scroll to the middle of the page. There is a video called "cesc in 2001".

That is quite an interesting video to put up by Barca considering the situation.

"Hello im francescfabregas im 14 years old i play for the U14 A team for FCB and my dream is to one day play at the camp nou and score a goal like that"

Well, lets hope his dream will come true tomorrow.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.