Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Aye, we don't want another Rome

I can't wait for tomorrow, handing in a dissertation in the morning and then just froth at the mouth waiting for the game :teeth:
    That's early for a dissertation deadline :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Tonight's game is gonna be great, all those pretty triangles, Alexandre Dimitri Song Billong needs to have the game of his life.

In baseless, unsubstantiated transfer gossip we're tapping up a Japanese 'Young Ronaldo' (according to Alex Pato) and Newcastle are preparing a bid for Silvestre.

Courtesy of the Guardian rumour mill.

Oh, and Rooney out for 2-4 weeks. Not that means they're guaranteed to lose points though, they've won all 9 games they've started without him this year.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I remember they were very very lucky to beat Wolves without him though. Could have been blind luck not to drop points without him tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkytea)
    Hmm, I remember they were very very lucky to beat Wolves without him though. Could have been blind luck not to drop points without him tbh.
    It's just a stat, can make stats make anything you want really.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...nd-barca-train

You can watch both Arsenal and Barcelona train^

I'm a nervous wreck:facepalm: can't wait for the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    It's just a stat, can make stats make anything you want really.
    Fair enough. It was just an observation really, that's the only game I can remember without Rooney:p:

ReputationRep:
    I really hope Diaby is started instead of Denilson, I don't have a complete lack of faith in his ability like most people but I just think Diaby will be so much more useful, his height and strength(which he often forgets he has) will be vital if we want to get past Yaya. Also his presence is far more fearful and should hopefully force more bad balls from the midfield out to Messi.

I think the whole game relies on performances from Arshavin, Song and whoever sits next to the Verminator, Song needs to do all he can to slow down their play and cut out the threat, which on a good day he is perfectly capable of, Arshavin is so friggin inconsistent at the moment but if he plays well we all know he's capable of hitting the back of the net, finally seeing as Vermaelen has never made a mistake in his footballing career, it's up to the other CB to not be clumsy, stay clear headed and basically not **** up. We can't have them shooting with that flapping seal in goal.

BRING ON 19:45 Whatever happens this is not going to be a boring game, not unless pigs start flying over the Emirates

ReputationRep:
    Cesc is fit apparently

Diaby will start ahead of Denilson that's not even in doubt tbh. Diaby's form recently has been top notch so I don't see any reason why he won't.

ReputationRep:
    I can't actually wait, I have no idea how this match is going to go tbh, I think it could go either way.
    Only a couple of hours till I have my pre-match pint and make my way down to the stadium

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    Cesc is fit apparently

Diaby will start ahead of Denilson that's not even in doubt tbh. Diaby's form recently has been top notch so I don't see any reason why he won't.
    Confirmation?

ReputationRep:
    Cesc is fit apparently
    Ya know if he swaps shirts with anyone we will never see the end of it.

Song -Cesc - Diaby
    vs
    Busquets - Yaya - Xavi then?

that's pretty even, hell maybe even us edging this area if Diaby plays to his potential (don't really know much about busquets really).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Confirmation?
    No official confirmation (hence the 'apparently') but Guillem Balague says he will be fit enough and he is generally a very good source of information for anything spanish even if his personal opinions are full of ****.

http://www.guillembalague.com/rumore...+Latest&id=269

ReputationRep:
    It's probably for other reasons as much as this, but I feel absolutely ******* wrecked. I'm sick with nerves. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    It's probably for other reasons as much as this, but I feel absolutely ******* wrecked. I'm sick with nerves. :sad:
    Fear not, whilst Eboue is about anything is possible!

ReputationRep:
    Semi final of Masterchef tonight lads, 8pm start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Semi final of Masterchef tonight lads, 8pm start.
    So that's what you guys are doing instead of CL QF?!

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure whoever wins tonight will deserve to win the game, neither team really cheat, as long as we have a decent ref then I won't hate Barca for winning, I just hope they dont :/

ReputationRep:
    I want Puyol gassed. I actually am sexually excited at the thought of him choking on my pitch in a haze of mustard.

ReputationRep:
    So that's what you guys are doing instead of CL QF?!

:rofl:
    Thought I'd interest some of you lot with it? If you're bored of Barcelona scoring...

ReputationRep:
    Cesc is passed fit to start, according to Marca.

But aren't Marca the NOTW of Spain?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.