Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Thought I'd interest some of you lot with it? If you're bored of Barcelona scoring...
    lol

I see you managed to get rid of 2 of the red gems. Who negged you in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Cesc is passed fit to start, according to Marca.

But aren't Marca the NOTW of Spain?
    Not necessarily, it's not as clean cut as that but tbh I've been saying all along cesc will play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    I'm sure whoever wins tonight will deserve to win the game, neither team really cheat, as long as we have a decent ref then I won't hate Barca for winning, I just hope they dont :/
    All they did in the 2006 final was foul and dive, so I'm not sure about them not cheating. It was great to see Eboue doing it back to them though, fouling and his dive that led to the goal :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    lol

I see you managed to get rid of 2 of the red gems. Who negged you in the first place?
    Dunno, but I think they apologised with a positive rep afterwards on a different account. Then a friendly gooner took away two! ;D

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd interest some of you lot with it? If you're bored of Barcelona scoring...
    Your WUM points will have gone up significantly had you turned round and said something on the order of:

"Thought you guys might be interested. They're doing crumble too. "

GET IT RITE OMG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Your WUM points will have gone up significantly had you turned round and said something on the order of:

"Thought you guys might be interested. They're doing crumble too. "

GET IT RITE OMG
    I'm learning.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno, but I think they apologised with a positive rep afterwards on a different account. Then a friendly gooner took away two! ;D
    I pos repped you. Your wums aren't worthy of 5 red gems

It wouldn't do a lot though :o:

ReputationRep:

I thought they were just the Madrid based sports paper, I'm surprised they're even covering the champs league now that the galacticos are out.

ReputationRep:
    So how many goals do you guys think we'll see ?
    I'd go for a 6 goals spectacle ! ...
    Hopefully not a spectacle like our 4-2 loss to liverpool that was an exciting match!

ReputationRep:

Yes, but stuff like this they may be normal at.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway lads, I am off for a pint and then on to The Emirates, I will be singing my heart out.
    Come on you GUNNERS!!

ReputationRep:
    anyone elses nerves kicking in now......im starting to get that nervous anticipation feeling....only a few hours before the two greatest teams in world football begin the duel...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    I thought they were just the Madrid based sports paper, I'm surprised they're even covering the champs league now that the galacticos are out.
    They are a sports paper first and foremost, they are pro-Madrid but they still have to report on other stuff.

ReputationRep:
    ?
    Are you going tonight, marsbar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nase14_aldayz)
    That's early for a dissertation deadline :confused:
    It's a scientific project I've been working on since January, it's the same lenght as a dissertation but maybe not the same type of work :p: When are dissertations handed in normally?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Are you going tonight, marsbar?
    Nah man. Shame because the atmosphere might be special (best in the grove's history, anyway).

Off pretty soon-ish to the pub!

Hope the lads do us proud tonight. COME ON THE MIGHTY GUNNERS!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nah man. Shame because the atmosphere might be special (best in the grove's history, anyway).

Off pretty soon-ish to the pub!

Hope the lads do us proud tonight. COME ON THE MIGHTY GUNNERS!!!
    Hope you have a good time. Wonder what it's like when you lose a match, do you just go home or just go out with mates anyways?

Time has basically stopped for me. I swear to God it was 17:10 like 20 minutes ago and now it's 17:08. wtf is going on I can't stand waiting for the match anymore

ReputationRep:
    Have good one, overs. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, lads. You're going to need it. There's going to be so much crumble tonight. Can't damn wait. I'd rather you knock Barca out though, tbh, as it'll make it so much easier for ourselves, if we do progress beyond Bayern.

ReputationRep:
    Nerves don't even begin to cover it

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.