Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You're going to get bum-****ed.

ReputationRep:
    WHW, if we managed to somehow meet in Madrid and you played like you did last night, I'm not even going to bother buying the lube for your sorry mess of a crumbling sphincter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    WHW, if we managed to somehow meet in Madrid and you played like you did last night, I'm not even going to bother buying the lube for your sorry mess of a crumbling sphincter.
    We're going to see a repeat of that, errr, 7-1 Roma thrashing at OT a couple or so seasons ago - this in the 2nd leg at OT vs Bayern, fingers crossed. I think even Alan Smith scored that evening and it was a ****ing blinder :cool:

Don't you essentially have Inter in the next round, IF you progress beyond this one? Dealt a rotten hand of cards tbh.

ReputationRep:
    If we want to win the trophy, there's no point talking about the draw, and I don't think Inter would get past us anyway. They will crumble. The winner of this tie imo will be Champions of Europe on May 22.

I frankly find it amazing how consistently over the years we are considered something of a no hoper. United, ah, they'd have every chance. :rolleyes: Only a few points ahead of us in the league but somehow we're going to get raped, despite being much more able to play Barca at their own game. People think too much of United, too much of Barca and too little of us.

There is a ridiculous amount of Barca worship going on that is not concurrent with their ability. Yes, a very good side, but they do not deserve to be ****** over. Arsenal, United and Barca are all very similarly ranked imo.

ReputationRep:
    I just worry for your defence tbh. They aren't going to be at their strongest today I'm guessing with injuries/suspensions or something?. Has anyone come up with a likely line up yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    I just worry for your defence tbh. They aren't going to be at their strongest today I'm guessing with injuries/suspensions or something?. Has anyone come up with a likely line up yet?
    I suspect a back four of Sagna-Verminator-Gallas-Clichy.

Song and Diaby and Cesc will all play imo, they rest is shady.

ReputationRep:
    This is partly the thing that makes me laugh - Barca are not exactly crap the back, but if they were exposed to Premier League conditions they'd concede a ******* ********. If we compare the relative defences, I'd say ours is consistently a greal deal more stressed than theirs but is less organised. Positives and negatives, yet the way people are going on you'd think Barca were quite literally perfect. That's ********. That line of theirs tonight will get just as easily penetrated by us as they will ours.

I'm more worried about their ability to be ruthless with their chances than our forwards tbfh.

ReputationRep:
    Arshavin had better ******* track back!!

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas to score an own goal, then he takes his shirt off to reveal a Barcelona shirt on underneath.

WWE style. How epic it would be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    I suspect a back four of Sagna-Verminator-Gallas-Clichy.

Song and Diaby and Cesc will all play imo, they rest is shady.

Huh? I thought I heard people talking about Sagna playing CB or something...or that Campbell and Silvestre might have to start....or am I thinking about your last game ...if I am I apologise :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how fit Fabregas actually is...

ReputationRep:
    Just been told I have to be at the camp nou 1 3/4 hours before kick off next week. Not amused.

ReputationRep:
    You on crack again Clubber? I thought I warned for you that **** two years back.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon:

Almunia
    Sagna-Gallas-Vermaelen-Clichy
    Song
    Diaby-Fabregas
    Nasri-Bendtner-Arshavin

:coma:

EDIT: If Fabregas is not fit, Nasri can take his place, and Rosicky can take Nasri's. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    I reckon:

Almunia
    Song
    Diaby-Fabregas
    Nasri-Bendtner-Arshavin

EDIT: If Fabregas is not fit, Nasri can take his place, and Rosicky can take Nasri's. :coma:
    I think that will be the line up. But it's all down to Sol or Gallas. I just feel Sol may be a bit too slow for this type of match, but Gallas hasn't played in a while... It's a tough one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    You on crack again Clubber? I thought I warned for you that **** two years back.
    I'll give you 10/1 odds of it happening. Min bet £20.

Send me the money via Paypal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    I reckon:

Almunia
    Song
    Diaby-Fabregas
    Nasri-Bendtner-Arshavin

Team has already been announced, exactly that just swap Arshavin and Nasri around.

ReputationRep:
    Even though he's the best we can do (****'s sake that's depressing in itself), every time I see anyone post a team proposal with that thing between the sticks I honestly develop some kind of instant neurological necrosis.

He helped cost me one European Cup before. Do it again and seriously he's getting ******* kneecapped.

ReputationRep:
    I think we can't beat them, but I don't think we can stop them scoring at least one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    I think that will be the line up. But it's all down to Sol or Gallas. I just feel Sol may be a bit too slow for this type of match, but Gallas hasn't played in a while... It's a tough one.
    Fabregas and Gallas both start:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...las-both-start

Gallas has completed the last three training sessions according to the official match preview.

(Original post by sandeep90)
    Team has already been announced, exactly that just swap Arshavin and Nasri around.
    :yeah:

I thought Arshavin plays better on the left? :hmmmm2:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.