Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have the strange feeling Cesc will get sent off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Almunia's on crack.

Really fascinating game. Interesting to see how we are trying to work them out; Barca are clearly a fabulous side, but I'm not despondent. From a football perspective, at all angles this is great stuff. We're learning a heck of a ******* lot here I tell you.

I do wish that **** Tyldsley would shut his ******* face though. Such a pitiful *******. I hate his ******* guts.
    Both posts contain excellent assessment. Chelsea fans are just sour that they got knocked out by a pretty **** team. I fancy you to nick it 1-0, theyre not bumming you as much as stupid clive makes out. Well since the 17th minute anyway.

ReputationRep:
    We're basically playing with 10 men as Cesc is unfit. Add to Arshavin being a mong for the first 20 mins then you see what an accomplishment staying level is.

We need to ignore the first half now and treat the second as a completely different game. Diaby and Cesc need to start getting into this.

ReputationRep:
    Gooners. If you think this is bad you should of watched Rangers in the UEFA cup a couple years back. We endured much more than what Arsenal are at the moment and all was ok.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else remember FA Cup final back in 2005 ?

Same sort of thing happened back then.

ReputationRep:
    Jens talking about Almunia

LEGEND

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    FML :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Saw it coming.

ReputationRep:
    Flapmunia is back :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal aren't parking the bus, they have no option but too.. they finally meet a real team who REALLY know how to pass the ball.

people don't set up to park the bus, but Barcelona FORCE them too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    aren't you meant to be playing at home?

can't believe people were actually predicting an arsenal win before.
    Wow, I speak for everyone when you should just post elsewhere.
    Speak after 90 minutes. Even after this ALmunia error...........again.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'll be darned...

ReputationRep:
    Almunia has been good but that was poor decision making.

And trust Ibra to score just after I diss him

ReputationRep:
    Two absolute sitters...

ReputationRep:
    Oh ffs

ReputationRep:
    Men against babies.

ReputationRep:
    lol zlatan is **** lol!
    someone should make a thread about all the strikers who are better than him! emile heskey lol rofl!

ReputationRep:
    Oh man. Looks like thats the Champions League dream over for another season tbh

ReputationRep:
    So. Next week at the camp nou will be fun for me...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.