The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fab = Absolute legend.

Proud with the come back.
A good fightback from Arsenal but you are odds on to get raped away from home. Half your team will be missing. Unsurprising to see scrotal Fabregas get booked again.

The first 20 minutes were ridiculous from Barca.
Reply 7602
Panthalic
Syn is going to come on and absolutely rave about how much Fabregas was our captain tonight, and he'll be completely spot on. This is a man who probably shouldn't have even started the game. This is a man who knew he was a booking away from missing his dream match but he still went in and made the challenge he knew he had to make. This is a man who ran all game, who kept going even when he could barely function as a human being. This is man who had the brass ******* ******** to put that ball down, wait out Puyol's delaying tactics, then smack that little ****** straight in. He is our captain, and I ******* love him.

Spot on. :yy:

The man refuses to miss a game, his desire should be imitated by everyone in that squad.
Reply 7603
It's quite ironic how Ibrahimovic kept Arsenal in the game when looking at the game overall.

******* disappointed mind, talk about taking the foot of the pedal, Pep did some naive choices aswell I feel. However looking at it overall it seems even with Marquez playing next week we should beat you lot, just annoyed at how we ended up drawing this :hmmm:
emanuel_arsenalfc
oh dear.. that bad?

it was ok - but you know dodgy comments, and stuff about results :facepalm:
natty_d
it was ok - but you know dodgy comments, and stuff about results :facepalm:

thats alright..still on track to get those grades aayye..lol..
Reply 7606
Why didn't Barca try to score in the last 10 mins or so? We were so, so open. Weird. Barca playing to keep the draw...
Michelin Man
The team next week has to include Nasri, walcott and Eboue. Our 3 best players no doubt about it.

I know I usually joke about this stuff, but this time I honestly mean it: Right now I am genuinely depressed I can't give Samir Nasri a blowjob. :frown:
Diaby was god awful tonight. Team for nou camp: song for gallas - eboue denilson nasri in the center. rosicky and walcott on the wings.
Barça
It's quite ironic how Ibrahimovic kept Arsenal in the game when looking at the game overall.

******* disappointed mind, talk about taking the foot of the pedal, Pep did some naive choices aswell I feel. However looking at it overall it seems even with Marquez playing next week we should beat you lot, just annoyed at how we ended up drawing this :hmmm:

Do you think you ran out of steam? You were 100% at it for 60 plus minutes...

a royal raping really, how it's 2-2 god only knows. Quite a crumble by Barca tbh.
Reply 7610
Hubert Poo
I know I usually joke about this stuff, but this time I honestly mean it: Right now I am genuinely depressed I can't give Samir Nasri a blowjob. :frown:

I would do dirty, dirty things to that man.
Reply 7611
Cesc and Nasri threesome :sexface:

:coma: :sogood: :perv:
Ok, I've calmed down now. That was 90 minutes of heart palpitations and screaming at the TV. Tres contente with the result.
I dont think Arsenal will have much chance to expose the 2 temp CBs whoever plays for Barca next week. I mean tbh how often did they have to do anything today?

Thought Fabregas played too high up the pitch today, he never really got in the game? And we knew he was carrying an injury so he was never going to be able to press from the top?

Thought the 4-3-3 was a bit naive, for the first half, you'd see 3 Arsenal players at the top of the pitch and completely bypassed then Barca would go again.

Wtf was with giving Alves so much time and space? :s-smilie:

Wasnt impressed with Diaby? Seemed like a donkey in a field of swans. Song was on a different level when in the midfield and kinda solid at the back (unless you blame him for the 2 goals over the top?)

Think Barca got arrogant and cocky, or perhaps ran out of stream from the effort from the first half, but I doubt they will have the same complacency at the Nou Camp.

Great result though, Wenger seemed pretty annoyed in his post match interview.
emanuel_arsenalfc
thats alright..still on track to get those grades aayye..lol..

erm just about - one bad module in maths and i can wave bye bye :ciao: to uni
Footballing Lesson.........but the positives we can take from this is we tend to put our heads down and feel sorry for ourselves against the "big teams" but we kept going until the final whistle. Diaby had a absolute shocker and was it me or i didnt see "the greatest player of all time" do his thing.
natty_d
erm just about - one bad module in maths and i can wave bye bye :ciao: to uni

damn..in fact same here for all 3 subjects of mine lool..
Reply 7617
should have played walcott from that start

arshavin was non existent

what a performance from the lads tho.......ARSEEENNNNAL :biggrin:
emanuel_arsenalfc
damn..in fact same here for all 3 subjects of mine lool..

:console:

FML :emo:
Gallas and Arshavin blatantly faked their injuries to get out of the firing line.

COWARDS!