Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Stiff competition Mike. This society is effectively under the patronage of Priapus in terms of WUM. We are constantly hard and essentially a bastion of salty volcanism. Can you compete? :sexface:

Gentlemen, get the biscuits. This is going to be a long night.

ReputationRep:
    Hate to say this as a Liverpool fan, but the most we can probably hope for is a point.

(Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Stiff competition Mike. This society is effectively under the patronage of Priapus in terms of WUM. We are constantly hard and essentially a bastion of salty volcanism. Can you compete? :sexface:

Gentlemen, get the biscuits. This is going to be a long night.
    If I can be held solely responsible for an Arsenal loss, then yes, I can. :sexface:

--------------------Cech------------------

-A. Cole-----O'Shea------A. Faye-----Evra-

------------------Fletcher-----------------

---Park. J. S.------Gerrard--------Nani-----

----------Drogba--------Rooney------------

That's one team I wouldn't want us to come up against.

ReputationRep:
    Funny, I was thinking the same v1. :p:

Both clubs are depressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v1oXx-)
    Hate to say this as a Liverpool fan, but the most we can probably hope for is a point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    If I can be held solely responsible for an Arsenal loss, then yes, I can. :sexface:
    Smooth. :sexface:

Select your biscuit. Hobnob, digestive, or bourbon. The latter is generally chosen by those confident of controlling the stream in an entirely linear direction without excess lateral spillage.

I'm going for the crumble. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to another crumble lads :teehee:

Smooth. :sexface:

Select your biscuit. Hobnob, digestive, or bourbon. The latter is generally chosen by those confident of controlling the stream in an entirely linear direction without excess lateral spillage.

I'm going for the crumble. :sexface:
    Hard tack. Lots of it. With maggots. I have no sense of self.

ReputationRep:
    Wind up merchant. An integral part of the football forum here. :cool:
    I've substituted "Wind up merchant" for "WUM" in almost every post and it doesn't make sense..are you pulling my leg? and what's the story behind the biscuits.:curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    I've substituted "Wind up merchant" for "WUM" in almost every post and it doesn't make sense..are you pulling my leg? and what's the story behind the biscuits.:curious:
    it's gone from a noun to a verb.

hence "to WUM"

or "he's WUMming" etc

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Hard tack. Lots of it. With maggots. I have no sense of self.
    Salty biscuits for a life upon the ocean waves, Seaman Fess? :sexface:

I feel so cheated I'm going to kick a pig in the tits tbfh. Rafa loves the rough stuff. Oh yes.

Bundlelovin' ftw. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal: Almunia, Eboue, Gallas, Vermaelen, Clichy, Fabregas, Song, Diaby, Nasri, Bendtner, Arshavin.

Salty biscuits for a life upon the ocean waves, Seaman Fess? :sexface:

I feel so cheated I'm going to kick a pig in the tits tbfh. Rafa loves the rough stuff. Oh yes.

Bundlelovin' ftw. :coma:
    Salty biscuits for a life of self-deprecation and a multitude of seasons bouncing hopelessly between Leagues One and Two. WE ARE THE WEST BROM OF THE LOWER LEAGUES.

Thank God Bendtner is starting. Now we might have something to aim at when crossing into the box.

ReputationRep:
    Eboue, Song and Verma definitely definitely need to snap some legs.

ReputationRep:
    Not so sure with Clichy and Eboue in defence and I would've rather seen Rosicky than Nasri, but not a bad team. Liverpool aren't going to look to attack so maybe Eboue will give us better attacking options, but we could get done on the counter again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Arsenal: Almunia, Eboue, Gallas, Vermaelen, Clichy, Fabregas, Song, Diaby, Nasri, Bendtner, Arshavin.
    I was right apart from Bendtner but I'm glad he's playing

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Weird how Sagna is taken off the team sheet yet Clichy keeps his place. Cannot be explained.

Bendtner starts so I'm happy.

ReputationRep:
    Eboue is playing. Excellent

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.