Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Why on earth would I blame the medical staff!?

"I am 100 per cent confident [that everything was done properly] and I checked that this morning with our medical team. There is no doubt about that. Medically we were clear... We had two independent doctors with X-rays who clarified that the bone was perfectly OK. It was a bruised bone but not broken before the Barcelona match." - Wenger

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...ith-broken-leg
    How about because they're supposed to know the risks and so forth?

Oh yeah, because Wenger wouldn't lie, the man is a ******* saint. Oh wait..... I give up on this with you, tbh. Robbie said above that he concurred with my take on it, you just seem to want to blame anyone not related to Arsenal FC. Good for you, keep up the good work.

KTHXBAI.

ReputationRep:
    lol, you're grasping at straws here. Hey ho, whatever makes you happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)

Oh yeah, because Wenger wouldn't lie, the man is a ******* saint. Oh wait..... I give up on this with you, tbh. Robbie said above that he concurred with my take on it, you just seem to want to blame anyone not related to Arsenal FC. Good for you, keep up the good work.

KTHXBAI.
    So what if she doesn't want to blame anyone else? Her explanation is logical and does have a solid base.

This is the :arsenal: thread

KTHXBAI :ciao:

ReputationRep:

KTHXBAI.
    lol at Bold, the word "So" come to mind lol (the reference, not the point lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    So what if she doesn't want to blame anyone else? Her explanation is logical and does have a solid base.

This is the :arsenal: thread

KTHXBAI :ciao:
    I never thought of you as patronising, turns out I was wrong on that one.

I cba with this anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I never thought of you as patronising, turns out I was wrong on that one.

I cba with this anymore.
    Look, sorry I'm already in an god awful mood tonight, so what I'm trying to say has not come across well.

We can throw the blame around to everyone, and anyone, but actually what does matter in the end? One of our best and most passionate players is injured. The End.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Look, sorry I'm already in an god awful mood tonight, so what I'm trying to say has not come across well.

We can throw the blame around to everyone, and anyone, but actually what does matter in the end? One of our best and most passionate players is injured. The End.
    Fair enough. :shakehand: :hugs:

Hope your mood improves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cesc Fabregas)
    I'm heartbroken I can't be one of them now - but nobody will be cheering us on louder from the touchline.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0k1aFZSBb
    Nice way to get pumped up for today's game. As always, any win will do.

ReputationRep:
    Cesc: a true captain, in every sense.

Kev: Defending GELs, and their scum-tackles since 1911.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Cesc: a true captain, in every sense.

Kev: Defending GELs, and their scum-tackles since 1911.
    Yeah sure..... :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure..... :yy:
    It's nice to have an admission

But in all seriousness, you are the common defendant in all cases where we - fairly rightly most of the time - become enamoured over an incident that leaves one of our team damaged.

Your petulant ignorance of this reminds me of my young (football foruming) self.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    It's nice to have an admission

But in all seriousness, you are the common defendant in all cases where we - fairly rightly most of the time - become enamoured over an incident that leaves one of our team damaged.

Your petulant ignorance of this reminds me of my young (football foruming) self.
    But in this case I didn't even mention the challenge/tackle/assault once.....

Ignorance? I admitted to not seeing the tackle. I mentioned your medical staff and their part in proceedings, you concurred with me.... :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    It was two independent doctors.

The point I am making is that obviously there was damage and weakening caused by Gardners assault that was probably intangible to note with mere x rays... It's just one of those things, but he shouldn't get away with what he did initially... he didn't even get a yellow for studding a knee-cap. It is good for it to get some coverage, because being a GEL, he'll crumble under the pressure.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea winning. It's what we want (i think) or at least a chelsea win is better than a united win.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Chelsea win is better than utd win. Draw is preferred, as long as we win.

If we don't win, I'd like us to be relegated thanks. Jodie Craddock. What a disgrace. We need 6 or 7 unanswered today to get back that point of GD

ReputationRep:
    I don't care if chelsea win this, I'd rather a draw but I just don't want Man Utd to win...

ReputationRep:
    haha anyone listening to the Man Utd supporters blaming it all on Berbatov on 5live? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    haha anyone listening to the Man Utd supporters blaming it all on Berbatov on 5live? :P
    Typical. Fletcher and Scholes are all over the place in midfield. Park can't find an effective position to play in. They can't get Valencia and Giggs into the game, so that's their attacking plan out the window. And the wingers can't contain Chelsea's full-backs either - everytime they're bombing forward. Hard to see how this can stay a draw. Hopefully it will though and Arsenal will win the league for Cesc and Rambo! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Man U don't look that good, I wouldn't say they are a one-man team but if Rooney is missing they at least can't afford to play Scholes, Giggs and Neville simultaneously. They look almost AC-Milan-esque, for Christ's sake. Is Nani injured?

As much as i love Doyle, Arsenal had better win this afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    I don't care if chelsea win this, I'd rather a draw but I just don't want Man Utd to win...
    Yeah, that would be the next best outcome. Chelsea have a slightly harder run-in if Liverpool can manage to stay in the race for fourth.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.