The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I honestly believe if you look at the Man Utd squad it has no where near as much ability as it used to, I can't see them coming back, they're just so ineffective without Rooney.
Chelsea seem to be a lot stronger without Drogba than United without Rooney. Regardless of who wins today we still need to win all our remaining fixtures, will be interesting to see what team Wenger sends out today.
Mm 2-0... It could be worse.

EDIT: 2-1 :wink:
I'm still hoping united get an equaliser. I think it serves us better overall with united having to go to citeh and chavs having to go to LOLerpool
Team News from the Guardian.

Almunia,
Sagna, Campbell, Vermaelen, Silvestre,
Eboue, Song, Denilson, Rosicky, Walcott,
Eduardo.

Subs: Fabianski, Diaby, Nasri, Vela, Clichy, Eastmond, Bendtner.

Diaby, Nasri, Clichy and Bendtner all benched.

I've never wanted ManUre to get a dodgy penalty more than now.
Wenger's playing Campbell?! Wtf!
What? Nasri, Bender and Diaby all benched? :/

I hope that's bs.
There's no way Campbell would be able to cope with Barca on Tuesday anyway. Better to have him here. But Silvestre at LB? Why not Traore? Less experienced but faster and possibly better.
milkytea
What? Nasri, Bender and Diaby all benched? :/

I hope that's bs.

Those legs need a break. It's about time the others came in and did their bit, don't you think? The likes of Eduardo and Rosicky need to prove that they are worth their long term contracts. This type of game is perfect for that.
I actually thought he'd rest more players. Maybe if Campbell's starting today it means it will be Song and Vermaelen again in defence, which didn't look too good in the first leg.
Reply 8030
Silvestre at LB. :facepalm2:

Why not chuck Traore there?!!
Why is it I can still love Mick Mcarthy when he laughs at Arsenal?
Reply 8032
Silvestre will be fine, as will Campbell.

Those and Vermaelen will deal well with Wolves lumping effort towards Doyley. What a joke side they are...

However, I am disappointed that we've not put out a team to get a 5/6-0 win. We need the goal difference in a game like this.
Well, we have a game to win, of course, but I think our chances of the title are now a candidate for Slimmer of the Year.
Reply 8034
Our title chances got better today. A draw would've been nicer, but Chelsea will lose at Anfield, no more than a draw certainly... and that's almost as much as we'll need.

We will win the remainder of our games.
Hubert Poo
Well, we have a game to win, of course, but I think our chances of the title are now a candidate for Slimmer of the Year.

It's a good enough team to win. Plus the subs are awesome. Not forgetting Eboue. :sexface:

He comes from Africa, He's better than Kaka EEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOUE!!! WOOOOAH!!!!
geoff_yin
Silvestre at LB. :facepalm2:

Why not chuck Traore there?!!

Did you just get 2 warning points for 'organised rep'? :rofl:

Oh these mods and their conspiracies, they make me laugh.
Cesc is there near johan.... playing with his phone or something
Jesus christ Eduardo :facepalm2:
Stalin
Did you just get 2 warning points for 'organised rep'? :rofl:

Oh these mods and their conspiracies, they make me laugh.

Roffle only my preoccupation with the match saved me from joining in with that. We will defeat the GEL Mods. :teehee:

VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

Latest