Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    God, we're just so flat!

ReputationRep:
    ******* **** so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Appreciate the effort Figo. Your allegiance will not be forgotten, friend.
    :yep: i know how it sucks not being able to watch a gunners match!

Wolves is my local team.

C'MONNN WOLVES HAHA

Last time I went to see them play was in the late 90's when they played against Barca in a friendly.

ReputationRep:
    How have we not scored yet. :facepalm:

One of those days I think. Another 85th minute goal from supersub Bendtner? Or a 90th minute winner from Craddock from a Wolves corner? :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    ******* **** so far
    I think subbing bender for edu will be a wise choice for the next half...walcott is experimenting in using his pace ...can still improve on crossing...

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see the fans really get behind Eduardo after his miss. Put one away Eddy! It's been a long time coming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Appreciate the effort Figo. Your allegiance will not be forgotten, friend.
    Same here.

Anyone completing a suicide wumming with a link gets 423 virgins from my rep harem upon our feast in the promised land one week hence.

ReputationRep:
    suicide WUM you say? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I think Eduardo should move out wider and let Theo try his pace again Craddock. Seriously, we'd score for fun if we get Nasri/Rosicky feeding him.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's better to download sopcast. I normally go on a Chinese stream, it has never stopped and hardly lags. You don't understand what the commentators are saying but the quality is great. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    If song is injured we can say goodbye to any hopes left of success.. :/

ReputationRep:
    All season we've dominated games but failed to make it pay and take early comfortable leads, I can't remember the last time I was comfortable in knowing that Arsenal are easily going to win the game

ReputationRep:
    I put Diaby in my FF team this morning and I only realise now that he didn't start :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    We should be winning 3 or 4 no.

This is an absolutely daft scoreline. We are playing a collection of mediocre crap... they aren't even playing well, and I have no idea what's going on.

If we don't win, I'm not watching premier league football again this year, because I give up.

ReputationRep:
    Denilson for the deflected potshot winner.

Also, lol at spurs, conceded 3 penalties in a game.

ReputationRep:
    Darren bent has missed two penalties... WTF :lolwut:

he's in my FF team

ReputationRep:
    If Arsenal concede I will go mental

ReputationRep:
    Red card Jarvis.

RED CARD HIM FFS!

WHAYA AHAS THERE ONLLY BE ONE CARD?!?!?!?!?!?

ONE. I am sick.

ReputationRep:
    Go Bender!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.