The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Huge goal, rather than (possibly) being dragged back into the dog fight for 4th you're well in with a chance of 1st.
Reply 8121
TMDaines
I'm not watching the match: how many minutes were announced and what minute was it scored in? Just interested.
5 added. Scored with 3:54 played.

I have said it so many times, the boy can play.
[noparse] SUCK ON THAT JIZZER YOU ABSOLUTE SCUNTHORPE! WHO'S ******* **** NOW?? NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE GUNNERS. JOG RIGHT ON!!![/noparse]
I don't think I'm being pessimistic tbh when I suggest the title is probably beyond us now. But yeah, keeps things going I guess if a **** up above happens.
Reply 8124
I think I screamed so loud when we scored the roof fell off... :yikes:

Finally got the goal we deserved.

Walcott is officially the most frustrating player to watch. So many awful crosses, and couldn't even pick out 1 player from a choice of 4 in the last minute to set up a goal (5 v 1 chance). :sigh:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss cmon we're back in the race
Reply 8126
Michelin Man
[noparse] SUCK ON THAT JIZZER YOU ABSOLUTE SCUNTHORPE! WHO'S ******* **** NOW?? NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE GUNNERS. JOG RIGHT ON!!![/noparse]
Can we have an angry, **** Wolves type orgy with their dressing room? It would be like a rape party... Craddock is mine though. Dibs on his GELsauce.
RobbieC
5 added. Scored with 3:54 played.

I have said it so many times, the boy can play.

Thanks
Rucklo
Beautiful, well earned point it looks like for Wolves.

:ahee:
i am going to pray like crazy when chelsea play tottenham..cmon you spurs :p:
emanuel_arsenalfc

That's the one I think really, they'll lose at anfield as well.
sandeep90
We should have ******* demolished them to get our goal difference up in truth.

:ditto:

I think I shouted more when we missed the chance to go 2 up then when we actually scored.:colonhash:
emanuel_arsenalfc

:woo:
Reply 8133
Watch us slip up against Spurs at WHL now. :facepalm2:
geoff_yin
Watch us slip up against Spurs at WHL now. :facepalm2:

no, dont jinx it.. we have faith..!!!

ARSENE WENGERS RED AND WHITE ARMY!!!
Reply 8135
Chelsea will drop 2 at pool. Other than that... Spurs is the hope for them to drop 2 more. But that's not as likely.

United will drop 2 against Citeh.

The only game I had us down to drop points in that remains in Spurs. We can't afford it anymore now. We need that.

Another thing we need... RVP to step back in. Please be fit soon, please...
We have to win all our games and effectively see Chelsea drop two games.

Come on, be realistic. You never know, of course, been a strange season - but don't think dropping at the Lane or winning for that matter is likely to be all that critical.

Sorry to sound like a pessimistic **** but seriously, we have done very well this year under the circumstances and have every right to be pleased with a realistic shot at second.
Reply 8137
JK_91
I'm more nervous about that fixture than I have been for a while now, especially considering their slip up today, the pressure will be right on them to get a result. :o:

Btw, did you get a warning about rep?

Yep bit of a joke really. Stalin got warned too. :lol:

Here's the goal:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/5249084/

Campbell looks like he was doing something unsavoury to one of our players. :ninja:
RobbieC
Chelsea will drop 2 at pool. Other than that... Spurs is the hope for them to drop 2 more. But that's not as likely.

United will drop 2 against Citeh.

The only game I had us down to drop points in that remains in Spurs. We can't afford it anymore now. We need that.

Another thing we need... RVP to step back in. Please be fit soon, please...

Without any match sharpness though I don't think he'd make any real impact.
sandeep90
We should have ******* demolished them to get our goal difference up in truth.

Goal difference isn't important in the slightest. Arsenal are 13 behind Chelsea - assuming Chelsea win 3/4 of their remaining games games (and if they lose don't concede tons) Arsenal would have to average at least a 3 goal cushion every game. Not going to happen.

Winning games is the only important thing. Drawing 1-1 with Burnley, then scraping past Wolves hardly fills me with confidence. Chelsea's to lose, unfortunately. If they hadn't had the ******** linesman on earth earlier today it would be Arsenal's to lose.

Latest