Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Yep bit of a joke really. Stalin got warned too. :lol:

Here's the goal:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/5249084/

Campbell looks like he was doing something unsavoury to one of our players. :ninja:
    Check my post in the DR.

ReputationRep:
    RVP will be sharp, instantly, if he needs to be. Great players can turn it on when focussed, and few have the high focus he possesses.

In any case, Bendtner should retain a role, even if he starts doing shifts on the right again. The guy as a prospect is an all round centre forward and could be one of the greats.

ReputationRep:
    No player is instantly sharp after that long out, not even Torres was sharp coming back from injury this season.

I think Bendtner should partner him if he does come back though, he's wasted on the wing, and the two would compliment each other.

ReputationRep:
    Yep bit of a joke really. Stalin got warned too. :lol:

Here's the goal:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/5249084/

Campbell looks like he was doing something unsavoury to one of our players. :ninja:
    lol, I wanted to do that to Bendtner after that goal went in as well!

An extremely frustrating match, imo. We really should have put it away in the first quarter.

However, moments like that goal really reflect our season :coma: so it's still good. Still on course to win it! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Check my post in the DR.
    Fair enough, if the Mods are indeed trying to "crack down", I'll be more careful I guess. :rolleyes: :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Think you're being too pessimistic Rich, Chelsea need to draw two for us to have a good shot at it, while United need only struggle against City, or any other game without Roo.

In any case, the best thing about today is we'll be quite fresh for Barca. Song, Clichy, Diaby, Nasri and Bendtner all getting vital rest.

ReputationRep:
    was that campbell humping bentdner when he scored? :O lool

ReputationRep:
    What a ****in' atrocious performance. Apart from Rosicky -- who was god-like as usual -- it was an all-round car crash of a game. Absolute garbage.

Eduardo's footballing career now is a complete miscarriage. It's very sad that, after showing so much talent and potential, he has turned out like this -- particularly because, obviously, it's not his fault.

Another scrappy last-minute win though, and as I said before, any sort of win will do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    was that campbell humping bentdner when he scored? :O lool
    That's what I was seeing. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Theo should not start against Barca, he's so poor when he starts! Use him as an impact sub.

I'd go like this for Barcelona.

Eboue Bendtner Rosicky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Think you're being too pessimistic Rich, Chelsea need to draw two for us to have a good shot at it, while United need only struggle against City, or any other game without Roo.

In any case, the best thing about today is we'll be quite fresh for Barca. Song, Clichy, Diaby, Nasri and Bendtner all getting vital rest.
    Hmm, well naturally I hope you're right. I just can't see them dropping two games from five with the kind of boost they've given themselves today. Not to mention, two draws are not enough unless we utterly, utterly spank someone (hang on, let me check that, as I'm doing crap maths in my head on a glance . . .)

Had the top two drawn I'd be saying the title is bang on.

United are more likely to benefit - it's not just one point for them, but easily two thanks to their GD. People are forgetting just how crucial it could be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Theo should not start against Barca, he's so poor when he starts! Use him as an impact sub.

I'd go like this for Barcelona.

Eboue Bendtner Rosicky
    It'll be hard with three players. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    That's what I saw seeing. :indiff:
    Niceeee

ReputationRep:
    Admittedly we needed the goals today, and we're third favourites...

All I ask is that we take it to the wire. The final day, and then we ******* rape that **** to take it home.

We would do ourselves such a service to fight on. We have come so far.

Though I am now thinking the CL may be a more probable trophy. I want the league more. Don't hurt me Rich... I have my reasons :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nase14_aldayz)
    It'll be hard with three players. :ahee:
    Saw it coming lol.

ReputationRep:
    I want both tbfh.

I'd agree the CL is more probable. Which sadly doesn't say much about our league chances.

It would be nice to take it down to the last day though yeah. I'm genuinely very proud of how our season's gone and I'd only look back on it in horror if we lost the league being in a leading position at any stage forward of now or lost in Madrid.

The latter would not be funny. It would ******* break me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Saw it coming lol.
    That's how bored I am, I hate dissertations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Niceeee
    Oops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nase14_aldayz)
    That's how bored I am, I hate dissertations.
    Get working so you can watch the CL game on Tuesday without any worries!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.