Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I will watch it from the loo, whilst I cook my head with a paint stripper to dull the noise of Messi raping old man Campbell.

I am at once utterly careless and a mess and yet terrified beyond belief.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I think Eduardo will be shipped out in the Summer and be replaced with Chamakh.

I don't mind though, Eduardo was awesome before, but the injury has really finsihed him off.

ReputationRep:
    Campbell wont start on Tuesday... and calling him old man is harsh, the guy has balls and I love his tree-trunk tackles tbf... He could smash Messi to pieces if he wanted, and I wouldn't give a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Vieira's scored for Man City

ReputationRep:
    Song will play with Vermaelen at CB at Barca I reckon. Denilson, Diaby and Nasri in midfield.

ReputationRep:
    You know I'm joking. I love him.

You don't think he'll start? Have to say I do. I am concerned about that big pitch though and the pace issue if Messi pulls him out of position.

If it's Song, cool, but I don't think it's as clear cut as it may seem.

ReputationRep:
    Against Barca I'd play:

Eboue..Bendtner..Rosicky..
    ................Nasri........... ........
    ......Diaby.........Denilson.... ..
    Sagna.Verm..Song...Clichy..
    .............Almunia............ ....

Eboue and Rosicky are the type of wide players that will work their arses off and track back , which Arshavin cant do, so even if Arshavin was fit , I would not start him.

Walcott to come on after 60 mins

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe we only just beat them. It's going to be a close finish for first!

ReputationRep:
    Well we'll have to play Verm-Song at CB now. Would've preferred Verm-Sol but Wenger's ****ed over any chance of that happening. Song-Diaby in midfield makes as much more likely to win the ball and close them down. You guys focus way too much on individuals. Defence is about the unit not individual defenders. It's not about "OMGZ MESsi wud pWN SOL!!!", it's about organisation, discipline and leadership. Our decision-making: who-marks-who on set-pieces, positioning, leadership....all this is the most important, and with Sol out there we would be much more likely to cope.

But, as I say, it's not happening so we'll have to forget about it. We can only hope that Diaby's shocking performance on Wednesday was down to fitness and that with a week's rest, he can return to the recent performances that have made him a massive player for us.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Agree with that line-up. (GunnerArshavin's)

What an utter piece of fail Arshavin has been this season. :sigh: Wouldn't start him even if he was fit.

ReputationRep:
    Overmars, that's why I want Sol playing too (so we agree on that), but it would be foolish all the same to say there aren't individual issues to be weary of, no?

As for Shava being fit, since when was he ever fit? He's as fat as the sun.

ReputationRep:
    CB is definitely a problem for the Barca game for you guys, Song showed his inexperience there for both of the goals in the first leg and Sol's the wrong type of defender tbf.

ReputationRep:
    WE ARE STAYING UP
    WE ARE STAYING UP!!1
    world class manager is TP

the great Dane savin you lot again yeah!!?? aha
    Tommy Sorro is a much bettah Dane than him
    espeshlee at The Brit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    ^ Agree with that line-up. (GunnerArshavin's)

What an utter piece of fail Arshavin has been this season. :sigh: Wouldn't start him even if he was fit.
    I agree, it's probably his fitness, he looks so much fatter than before. :confused: . Before, whenever he had the ball, he looked like creating a goal or scoring. Hopefully he's back to his old self next season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    Against Barca I'd play:

Eboue..Bendtner..Rosicky..
    ................Nasri........... ........
    ......Diaby.........Denilson.... ..
    Sagna.Verm..Song...Clichy..
    .............Almunia............ ....

Eboue and Rosicky are the type of wide players that will work their arses off and track back , which Arshavin cant do, so even if Arshavin was fit , I would not start him.

Walcott to come on after 60 mins
    You got our fullbacks reversed, but other than that... that's the team I've demanded for the second leg.

No one holds onto the ball better than Denilson, and when he's doing well, Diaby. They could be our biggest asset in the game.

ReputationRep:
    Diaby would need to seriously ******* wise up from last week, to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    This is the title race that just keeps giving Great for the neutrals, although I can imagine your hearts aren't feeling so healthy these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    I agree, it's probably his fitness, he looks so much fatter than before. :confused: . Before, whenever he had the ball, he looked like creating a goal or scoring. Hopefully he's back to his old self next season.
    All those East End fish and chips, eh. :teehee:

Seriously though, he's been *****.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky, lucky, Arsenal. Only just got in, been out this afternoon. I knew something like this would happen, keeps happening time and time again. Just copy-cats now, copying what we do.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stu Laverty)
    This is the title race that just keeps giving Great for the neutrals, although I can imagine your hearts aren't feeling so healthy these days.

My heart is OK but my throat definitely isn't. Man Utd don't look like the same team without Rooney:mmm: but Chelsea seem very focused, hope the drop points soon.

I heard Newcastle has almost guaranteed promotion next year:woo: It was a sad day to see such a big team go down..pardon the cliche.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.