Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal WILL go through, trust me, I'm a (future) doctor.

Porto are **** and can afford to lose 1-0 away because they will make up the deficit at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    I'm willing to bet my account that Arsenal will either draw or lose 1-0 to Porto.
    Good, send me your password by PM so you can be the disguise for my abhorrent views, ktnx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)

Sometimes this place can be worse than an episode of Eastenders.
    My Facebook status:

[I] thought I was a useless tosser after a couple of failed pancake attempts. But having watched Dean Gaffney make his come back in Eastenders I now feel useful again, and no longer a tosser.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know how difficult for any team to beat Porto is at their home ground? Only Man Utd did it last year ... We're going to have such a hard time especially with all our injuries! I just hope Denilson is not our anchor mid, Diaby needs to be and maybe Denilson alongside him and Super Fab completing the trio!

ReputationRep:
    No. That record was only against British teams. Which means Arsenal should coast it. Plus, more seriously, they are not the team they once were.

ReputationRep:
    It's a knockout stage, away, European Cup game...'coasting it' is out of question. That said, the usual pre-game nerves haven't hit yet and I still fancy us to get a win tonight. With Arshavin, Song and Gallas available, I would've been even more confident but hopefully Nasri/Rosicky/Walcott can step up and get those away goals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    My Facebook status:

[I] thought I was a useless tosser after a couple of failed pancake attempts. But having watched Dean Gaffney make his come back in Eastenders I now feel useful again, and no longer a tosser.
    Hahahaha, nicely done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    It's a knockout stage, away, European Cup game...'coasting it' is out of question. That said, the usual pre-game nerves haven't hit yet and I still fancy us to get a win tonight. With Arshavin, Song and Gallas available, I would've been even more confident but hopefully Nasri/Rosicky/Walcott can step up and get those away goals.
    Not with the way he's been playing lately.

I would like to see: Eboue-Bendtner-Rosicky

At the moment, it's Eboue > Walcott

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Not with the way he's been playing lately.

I would like to see: Eboue-Bendtner-Rosicky

At the moment, it's Eboue > Walcott
    I agree. I just meant any one of them needs to put in a match-winning performance. Nasri and Theo are due one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwietnana)
    Do you know how difficult for any team to beat Porto is at their home ground? Only Man Utd did it last year ... We're going to have such a hard time especially with all our injuries! I just hope Denilson is not our anchor mid, Diaby needs to be and maybe Denilson alongside him and Super Fab completing the trio!
    Porto are a shadow of the team they were last year, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    Maybe ZizAli is right, Wenger may have actually lost it - it looks like he is putting Campbell forward to appear in a L'Oreal advert
    Bahahahahaha

Fabianski
    Sagna Vermaelen Campbell Clichy
    Diaby Cesc Denilson
    Eboue/Walcott Bendtner Rosicky

ReputationRep:
    Arshavin, Song, Gallas, Almunia, Eduardo ruled out of the Sunderland game as well.

Gallas is ruled out of the Sunderland game and the Stoke game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    The fact that you are incapable of understanding my highly intelligent and mindful discussions with my fellow Gooners, does not mean they do not exist.
    I'm not even sure if "clubber hanger" is an Arsenal fan. Zizali on the other hand :facepalm: His going to die of negativitis.:shifty:

Support your team no matter what and stop talking about **** you have absolutely no control of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    I'm not even sure if "clubber hanger" is an Arsenal fan. Zizali on the other hand :facepalm: His going to die of negativitis.:shifty:

Support your team no matter what and stop talking about **** you have absolutely no control of.
    So, does that mean that fans shouldn't discuss who they'd like to see start certain games? Or most anything else football related? :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)

Clubber is a Chelsea fan AFAIK. Zizali is an anti wenger fan. I'm sure he found something wrong with the 2004 unbeaten team as well.

ReputationRep:
    Erm I'm pretty sure Clubber is a Man United fan... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    He's an anti-Arsenal fan 1st though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    So, does that mean that fans shouldn't discuss who they'd like to see start certain games? Or most anything else football related? :sigh:
    I was generally talking about the financial situation. If you put "if I was Manager of Arsenal FC, I would" infront of all his posts it would make a lot more sense while the rest of the people are merely speculating to pass time.

ReputationRep:
    I just attempted to ingest a fridge out of nerves.

This crazy **** has to ******* stop ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Erm I'm pretty sure Clubber is a Man United fan... :erm:
    I am a United fan - The Utd soc is very docile on here though

The Arsenal soc interests me very much, mainly because I believe some of the fans are a bit deluded hence why I post on here.

Outside of this forum I don't really discuss them much - mainly because Arsenal fans on most other forums are tolerable and realistic.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.