Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    I was generally talking about the financial situation. If you put "if I was Manager of Arsenal FC, I would" infront of all his posts it would make a lot more sense while the rest of the people are merely speculating to pass time.
    So, come the summer you won't speculate wrt whom Wenger should try and sign then, right? If you put that in front of most people's posts in this thread it makes more sense, like people a few pages back speculating about the team for tonight.

ReputationRep:
    New post up. Link in my sig. Comments appreciated :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    I am a United fan - The Utd soc is very docile on here though

The Arsenal soc interests me very much, mainly because I believe some of the fans are a bit deluded hence why I post on here.

Outside of this forum I don't really discuss them much - mainly because Arsenal fans on most other forums are tolerable and realistic.
    Bring back RonaldoVII tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Throwback)
    Bring back RonaldoVII tbh
    Why is he less active?

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me who thinks that Almunia may have been dropped rather than injured? I know Wenger has a habit of inventing injuries when he wants to hide such a thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Is it just me who thinks that Almunia may have been dropped rather than injured? I know Wenger has a habit of inventing injuries when he wants to hide such a thing...
    It's a possibility, but why risk playing Fab for a Champions League game?

It's not as if this 'injury' occured against a team like Wigan.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't call having Fabianski in goal any more of a risk than Almunia, tbpfh.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's as clear cut as some may think; something tells me Arsene definitely intends to replace him in the summer provided other priorities are secured. I think he's had enough of him.

Having said that, it's a pragmatic decision. You're not going to drop a keeper for his reserve unless you're convinced that player can indeed improve on the one removed. At this stage of the season you'd have to be damn sure to boot. The way we play defensively Fabianski, well, he's not exactly Mr Boring. We could do with a dull ******* tbh. As such, I think it's just an injury, but it doesn't mean Arsene won't remove him at the appropriate point.

The link with Sorensen, despite what Arsene said, I strongly suspect had legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    It's a possibility, but why risk playing Fab for a Champions League game?

It's not as if this 'injury' occured against a team like Wigan.
    Me and my brother (who unfortunately is also an Arsenal fan) used to come up with the most weirdest conspiracy theories. The best by far was when Denilson was gone for ~2 months without a reason, we reached a conclusion that he was abducted by pirates and was held ransom for £24 and a box of snickers. Arsene tried to play hard ball :facepalm:

Recently, Vela wen't back to Mexico to start a "pharmaceutical company" to earn money on the side, Arsene thought this would toughen him up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit: What exactly does crumble mean again and what context is it used in.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Me and my brother (who unfortunately is also an Arsenal fan) used to come up with the most weirdest conspiracy theories. The best by far was when Denilson was gone for ~2 months without a reason, we reached a conclusion that he was abducted by pirates and was held ransom for £24 and a box of snickers. Arsene tried to play hard ball :facepalm:

Recently, Vela wen't back to Mexico to start a "pharmaceutical company" to earn money on the side, Arsene thought this would toughen him up.

This killed me.

ReputationRep:

A box of snickers :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    C'mon it's matchday! Where is everyone?!

Line up

---------------Fabianski----------------
    Sagna----Campbell----Verminator--Clichy
    ---------------Denilson-----------------
    ------------Cesc-----Diaby-------------
    Nasri----------------------------Rosicky
    ---------------Bendtner----------------

My predo was spot on :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    C'mon it's matchday! Where is everyone?!

Line up

---------------Fabianski----------------
    Sagna----Campbell----Verminator--Clichy
    ---------------Denilson-----------------
    ------------Cesc-----Diaby-------------
    Nasri----------------------------Rosicky
    ---------------Bendtner----------------

My predo was spot on :rolleyes:
    I thought I posted that lineup too, apart from the mid three being in a different order...

ReputationRep:
    Had a thoroughly depressing day at work today, lads

I demand a bloody good game to raise my spirits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    I thought I posted that lineup too, apart from the mid three being in a different order...
    To be fair, wengers line ups are always pretty predictable.

ReputationRep:
    Time for the babies to become children

ReputationRep:
    Goodluck lads.

ReputationRep:
    Fabianski :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Know it was going to happen, you've been getting raped.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.