Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    I'm not sure if you're allowed to change the squad once you've named it. He wasn't on the list. Must be an injury that has kept him out because I'm sure he would've travelled otherwise.
    Why so many injuries this season for him? Not like he's Campbell and is being asked to play twice a week every week. I think ArseBlogger has it spot on - he's been kidnapped by a Mexican drug lord. It makes perfect sense.

ReputationRep:
    The game's today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    The game's today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

**** I know..The jokes in this thread:lol: if we lose we can blame it on the injuries but if we win then:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Gonna end up playing the Carling Cup team at this rate :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    The worrying question is who is gonna be on the bench? At this rate we might need to have two keepers to fill in the bench. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I am going to roffle at whatever disgusting glut of bodies we field. I am just hopeful that we can bundle some disgrace together, and Barca players will be so busy imploding they'll forget to use their talent and quality. We need to spend our warm ups with pitchforks, dig a moat around the goal and fill it with Michael Brown clones to stop them proceeding...

and water so the clones drown.

ReputationRep:
    Really hyped for this game.

But reading who may start and who may even finish the game - I don't know whether to :rofl: or :cry2:

COME ON ARSENAL :arsenal: :daydreaming:

Also is the game on TV tonight?

It's on Sky. I'm gutted, means I can't watch it as I'll be working and we don't have Sky in the bar. I'll be listening on the radio though if I can, depends how busy it is tonight. I really really hope you win.

(Original post by JK_91)
    :woo: :hugs: :woo:

Thank you Michael, we will win, if not then I blame Wenger for not bringing Shezza back

What's the WUM party's logo gonna be?
    If only there was a recall clause so you could bring him back after our last game of the season to star in the CL final. :love: I can't believe he's younger than me, he's about four million feet tall. Just seeing him yesterday was so emotional. I want to fellate him. This beanpole Pole in the year below me academically. I'm officially a pederast. MMMMM SHEZZA.

I dunno, that's up to you tbh. Get you to MS Paint. However, there are issues with the WUM party's formation, issues I shall be ironing out with Robbie and Rich in a few hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK_91)
    'Course it's on Natty, Sky Sports I think though.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

FML.

ReputationRep:
    The Gunners shall fight to the end!! GO GUNNERs!

ReputationRep:
    I'm listening to Spandau Ballet - Gold and dancing around my room with my Arsenal scarf :facepalm2:

I'm really excited, even if we lose

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling we aren't going to finish with numbers in double figures...

ReputationRep:
    Bojan is going to get raped.

ReputationRep:
    Carlos Vela out not because of injury, but because of competition for places.

ReputationRep:
    wouldnt it have been possible to call back wilshire from bolton squad to increase the quality of players in our squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    wouldnt it have been possible to call back wilshire from bolton squad to increase the quality of players in our squad
    You have to give notice, it's either 24hrs or 48hrs.

ReputationRep:
    Possible Barca line-up tonight.

Valdes
    Alves Milito Marquez Maxwell
    Toure Xavi Keita
    Messi Pedro
    Bojan

- Good chance that Abidal will be brought in to replace Maxwell
    - Yaya Toure will have a late fitness check
    - Iniesta will probably not be risked too early, will probabaly play against Real though

Our line-up:

Almunia
    Sagna Vermaelen Campbell Clichy
    Denilson Nasri Diaby
    Walcott Rosicky
    Bendtner

1-2 prediction tonight...come on goooner!!!!!!

:arsenal: :arsenal: :arsenal: :arsenal: :arsenal:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    You have to give notice, it's either 24hrs or 48hrs.
    cheers. i think we should havedone that when fab got injured....suprised wenger didnt think of it

ReputationRep:
    Iniesta is in the 18 man squad apparently. He won't start though. They won't risk him getting injured for El Clasico.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.